Forum cuts

• Thread starter BlesusChrist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlesusChrist

I just wanted to get the concept of what they are. I mean I put two and two together to get five lol and I know these are cuts from forums but here's my question. If someone got a cut off a forum grew her out and selfed her then gifted me with beans are those forum beans now? Not trying to be to confusing.

B

BlesusChrist

I'm not talking about GSC. I've heard of forum cuts before GSC was an itch in durbans pants lol. I had a friend that had some OG and said it was a forum cut. Plus official GSC hasn't made its rounds to my side of town yet. The ones that did seem to be knock offs so I've already been turned off to her but that's a whole new forum trend to start.

B

BlesusChrist

Your thoughts on GSC caregiverken??? I don't want to say its over hyped because I never had the original but people are talking about it like its the best thig since sliced bread. It seems more of a connoisseur bud or a good lady for a breeding project.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Your thoughts on GSC caregiverken???

Texas Kid said it already......When folks read "Forum cut" they think GSC..

The Cut that Won the last couple Cannabis Cups ;)

Ive heard, It got that name because, it was passed to a large group of Forum members (not this forum)

lots of fake forum cuts no doubt

B

BlesusChrist

That's crazy. I always get mixed messages about that lady. Some say she is finicky, low yielding and not worth the grow while other people say it's some of the best. I knew this was going to become a GSC trend. Darnit!

P

paulycali

Forum cuts = Cuts verified through the forums or cuts obtained through the forums. Just guessing actually. All i've ever heard of when it came to a forum cut was the gsc. A cut of gsc verified through the forums

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's crazy. I always get mixed messages about that lady. Some say she is finicky, low yielding and not worth the grow while other people say it's some of the best. I knew this was going to become a GSC trend. Darnit!

I found it Really easy to Grow! Very Hardy, and Fast growing!
The Great Taste, Smell and Buzz make up for low yield!

EVOKE

EVOKE

in all my years of growing i had never heard of a forum cut until gsc.....GSC is just different most people that have it love it... the ones talking hype shit are the ones that havent had it or have been blessed with its presents....ogs have taken over for the past 15 years well for my neck of the woods at least.... i personally love GSC her structure and bud formation is on a different level.... she will be in my garden for years to come jus like my old skool og...

B

BlesusChrist

That's not bad at all. Was that more for personal use?

EVOKE

EVOKE

yes i only had a cut of each... we ll i got tired of dispensaries because a lot of commercial growers use pesticides and chemicals so i starting growing my own for personal use...

B

BlesusChrist

yes i only had a cut of each... we ll i got tired of dispensaries because a lot of commercial growers use pesticides and chemicals so i starting growing my own for personal use...

That is so true. How many phenos or what phenos are people working with with the GSC? I literally only hear thin mint. Or is that the best of all her phenos. Has the thc been tested on it? Like I said I knew this was going to turn into a GSC trend.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's also a 'forum cut' of FPOG, if I recollect, a forum cut of a Chocolate Diesel (won't name names), LOTS of 'forum cuts' IME and they all kind of depend on which forum you're talking about. Many 'forum cuts' are from private, invite-only fora, places someone who's completely new and unknown isn't likely to have immediate access to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom