FOTOS OF MY BHO OIL

• Thread starter onisdad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
onisdad

onisdad

Here are some photos of my BHO extracted oil which i callo_ONuncio...

In a few of the later pictures I used a solarizer effect.
Fotos of my bho oil
Fotos of my bho oil 2
Fotos of my bho oil 3
Fotos of my bho oil 4
Fotos of my bho oil 5
Fotos of my bho oil 6
Fotos of my bho oil 7
Fotos of my bho oil

onisdad

onisdad

:cool: So another week has gone by and I have processed another batch of the Nuncio. I have been making about 3 to 5 grams of oil a week for the past 2 years or so, in the hopes of refining my process on many different levels. From trim grade to butane quality and many different purging methods. I have pretty much tried it all. I think that soon I will be ready to make the jump to CO2.
IMAG1423
IMAG1418
IMAG1417
IMAG1366
IMAG1368
IMAG1373
IMAG1271

IMAG1375
onisdad

onisdad

Here is just a few more pictures of some of my BHO oil and some Sour Diesel wax. All of this oil was made from Sour Diesel trim ...all previous pictures included...
This is oil in a solid state.
IMAG1931

this is some of that solid state oil rolled in kief...
IMAG2342

Sour Diesel wax...
IMAG2427

a freshly made batch of SD BHO....
IMAG2430

IMAG2431

well thats it for today. Until next batch.... keep dabbin!

vaporedout

vaporedout

im drooling over here..... theres this thing at the clubs i get, its called kief goop, its full melt hast rolled in bho then rolled in keif, that one shot reminded me of that, looks killer!!

skuzz99

skuzz99

those r some real nice lookin finished products. they must get u way bent.

whats the input to output ratio if u ge twhat i mean? bud to oil ratio..

onisdad

onisdad

those r some real nice lookin finished products. they must get u way bent.

whats the input to output ratio if u ge twhat i mean? bud to oil ratio..
Hehehehe! :cool: LULz thats the best part! about 30g trim yields about 2g-3g of erl. Oh and did I mention that the trim has all been run through a tumbler and had all the kief removed already! All of this oil was made with tumbled trim meaning there was no glands left on the outside of the product. Here is a pic of some of that SD Kief that my friend made with his tumbler.
IMAG2442

He has no problem giving me all his trash trim as he calls it.

He makes this stuff in a machine that he paid hundreds for and I make my erl in a stainless steel vaccume cleaner extention pipe from the hardware store for under 10 bucks.
ZEF

Future

Future

Your nuncio oil looks overcooked, you're whip purging over some type of heat I assume, turn down the heat some and that oil might just chunk up :)

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up oni,that shit looks TaStY. sweet pics bro,wanna hit some oil in a bad way...lol 420

onisdad

onisdad

Your nuncio oil looks overcooked, you're whip purging over some type of heat I assume, turn down the heat some and that oil might just chunk up :)
You are sooo right that it is overcooked! I have been playing around with all sorts of different purge methods and to make the guy giving me the trim happy I have been over heating while purging to hurry the process. I have been looking into getting myself a vacuum purge kit but they are a bit out of my price range at the moment. With each batch I have been trying to eliminate the heat and trying to whip and some not whipped. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated here! When you say chunk up, you mean like in your avatar, right?what most people call wax but is really just bho in a solid state...which was from my understanding, because of the plant waxes that are extracted (along with the THC and CBDs) that are not being evaporated out by high heat. I have made some batches that when they were finished were very similar to your avatar but maybe a bit darker in color but I had complaints that it still had a sparkle or trapped butane in it. i cook the shit out of my most recent batches to try and eliminate any sparkle to avoid complaints. Once i get my hands on a minivac......

just made this batch a few hours ago....
before too much heat ...still got some heat but not that much...
IMAG2580

IMAG2584

IMAG2585

IMAG2586

after i have cooked the shit out of the stuff...
IMAG2587

IMAG2589

IMAG2590

IMAG2593

Future

Future

lol you definitely are cooking the shit out of it, i did a run today and for whipping/purging i used a skillet with a thermometer on it so i can put the power dial at the right spot since it was measured in numbers, i like to have it in the 125-175 degree range and use 212 as my max temp since its the boiling point for water, going past there will start to burn the oil like your smoking it giving it that look/color you have, vacuum purge is definitely the best way to go though imo with how easy it is, speed, and the look

onisdad

onisdad

So here is another batch i ran today and then did as Future suggested and used a low 140 deg heat to purge. this is what i have ended up with and it does still have a little sparkle left but time should help.I will purge longer and maybe a little cooler next time...gotta get a minivac soon!
IMAG2614

IMAG2623

I had to run out and take care of some things at the warehouse with my grow partners so i left this batch to steam in its bath for a bit. When i came back... this is what i had
IMAG2635

IMAG2637

IMAG2638

IMAG2639

IMAG2641

IMAG2643

here is some of the old stuff next to it....
IMAG2644

IMAG2648

taste is real nice and smooth and the stuff melts into a golden yellow erl when you puff it. thanks for the tips Future;) .

onisdad

onisdad

Nice dudes! Here is my wax & rig:)

Tossin up some o mine just cuz future did and i wanna play !

Both of your guys stuff is looking KILLER! and that rig of yours, DesiretheFire, is the shit. i love the "ERL" etched into the dome piece.

I have to show my own units now....
IMAG2664

IMAG2661

IMAG2662

IMAG2663

mostly i dont use the nails but will pack the octobong with something like this...
IMAG2571

IMAG2666

IMAG2665

shots of the LunaWax (my growpartner called it moon wax but im going to stick with the latin so ...) that i took today...
IMAG2660

IMAG2667

IMAG2668

Stay Frosty!:cool:

Top Bottom