Foul weed...yuck so gross?

• Thread starter Garbage_bear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Has anyone came across or grown weed thats is foul? I just finished a grow with a strain called "Chem Dawg" from the Bean Pharm. It is so gross I cannot even smoke it. I am making oil for edible medicine and even that is hard to choke down. I grew Chem dawg and Black dog kush next to each other indoors, living soil. the Black Dog was bomber, fire. But the Chem Dawg...gross. I can't believe they sell these seeds lol. I won't be buying them again. back in the day when you would get real skunk it still had some pleasantness to it. This stuff is not skunk, it is just gross. I am not talking smack about the company.I mean they were solid plants. Maybe it smells good to someone else or maybe it was the way I grew it? It had almost no smell while growing.
Foul weedyuck so gross

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Smells like piss?
Poop?
Sewage?
Dog shit?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Got Chemdog D hanging and I can’t stand it either lol. You should expect a good strong high though even if you don’t like the terp profile.

Ponky

Ponky

Chem dog is supposed to be gross. Smoke kush. Don't grow gross weed. If you like Kush then most weed is a waste of your time.

Ponky

Ponky

Chemdog tastes like gross acrid smoke. But it doesn't have earthy or fungal notes. Must have spoiled. Chemdog tastes bad. But once â…” of the joint is done is good smoke. Big dank hits. The taste grows on you. It should be harsh not mold tasting.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Chemdog tastes like gross acrid smoke. But it doesn't have earthy or fungal notes. Must have spoiled. Chemdog tastes bad. But once â…” of the joint is done is good smoke. Big dank hits. The taste grows on you. It should be harsh not mold tasting.
That may have been a bad example as I am struggling for the words. I think gross feet would be more accurate.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Yeah, I'm the same with Chemdog. Another is Space Candy. The smell to me is almost like sink water that's been sitting for a week with a hint of windex, and the taste is gnawing on a rag that was sitting in said sink. 🤮

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Yeah, I'm the same with Chemdog. Another is Space Candy. The smell to me is almost like sink water that's been sitting for a week with a hint of windex, and the taste is gnawing on a rag that was sitting in said sink. 🤮
Lol

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Maybe in the minority but mac1 reminds me of yogurt and puke 🤢 at the same time. Then I hear people who just love the flavor lol

Ponky

Ponky

Cheese feet is some good Dutch smoke. Old nasty slip on sandals. That's just gnarly. But
... if you smoke a few of em. You might like the last half of the joints. And it does sort of open up your pallette again to nice weed. And it's strong. But yeah. Ewww. Hot birkenstocks. No thank you.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Cheese feet is some good Dutch smoke. Old nasty slip on sandals. That's just gnarly. But
... if you smoke a few of em. You might like the last half of the joints. And it does sort of open up your pallette again to nice weed. And it's strong. But yeah. Ewww. Hot birkenstocks. No thank you.
"Hot birkenstocks" lol. Thats an accurate description.

elobrand

elobrand

Maybe in the minority but mac1 reminds me of yogurt and puke 🤢 at the same time. Then I hear people who just love the flavor lol
I mean, have you tasted yogurt and puke? LOL maybe it's got a certain pizzazzy yummy taste haha.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I love the taste and smell of properly grown Chemdog. Especially Chemdog 91, yummy!!

Ponky

Ponky

I love the taste and smell of properly grown Chemdog. Especially Chemdog 91, yummy!!
You're have that ammonia and ethylene taste? With that acrid kick. But then half way through the joint it starts to hit right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom