• Thread starter Amorette764
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Amorette764

Found a hermie in my tent early flower

A

Amorette764

I cropped the shit out of her because she does have some nice buds growing i also took, plucked all and i mean ALL seeds i saw on her
I am new to this and i want to know if i did the right thing ??
Help

iKharon

iKharon

Picking nanners is good. But you still need to keep an eye on it.. sometimes won't revert. Usually more than a 1/2 dozen is too many in my opinion.

A

Amorette764

I watch and inspect them everyday but will keep an eye on them will the plant still bud ?

A

Amorette764

How would i know if it got to the other plants does anyone know ?

A

Amorette764

Will do but does anyone know how i can tell if it got to the other plants ?

iKharon

iKharon

Scopes/glass to look at your plants wayyyy up close and zoomed in

A

Amorette764

Scopes/glass to look at your plants wayyyy up close and zoomed in
The plants are just starting their 3rd week of flower i just hope they keep growing cause they are still pretty skinny this is my first time growing

iKharon

iKharon

The plants are just starting their 3rd week of flower i just hope they keep growing cause they are still pretty skinny this is my first time growing
They will keep growing, just may be full of seeds in the end lol.. won't be sinsemilla but still smokable

A

Amorette764

They will keep growing, just may be full of seeds in the end lol.. won't be sinsemilla but still smokable
I read that one way of knowing is that the hairs start turning like a red color ? I have 4 plants with maybe about 30 colas total and so far i see 3 lower buds with red hair starting to form

iKharon

iKharon

I read that one way of knowing is that the hairs start turning like a red color ? I have 4 plants with maybe about 30 colas total and so far i see 3 lower buds with red hair starting to form
Just gunna end up with some beans - no big deal. Gives you something to grow next :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom