Found A Single Seed In A Quad Of Dank...

• Thread starter Sneaky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sneaky

So I've been going to this same Dispensery for about 3 years now, for one reason they have a super dank Strain, been Smoking 10 plus years and so far it's the best I've had.

(it's a club exclusive Cross)
I live in socal so no shortage of good stuff.

Anyways in my 3 years of hitting this club up - Ounces, maybe even pounds later (which also happened to be today) i found a single healthy looking seed after Grinding most of the Quad. My Question is is there a Good chance this seed will be female or is There no Way to Predict? I'm Asking because in my 3 plus years of buying and smoking this strain I've never once Found a seed in it.

Regardless just Popped it and hoping for the best!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

A single seed found from a female plant is likely an S-1 seed. Which will be female and likely similar to the mom. There can be variations in the genetics still.

I like to plant them to see what I get.

S

Sneaky

A single seed found from a female plant is likely an S-1 seed. Which will be female and likely similar to the mom. There can be variations in the genetics still.

I like to plant them to see what I get.

Fingers Crossed then!

And Nice! Had any keepers from any of them?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Fingers Crossed then!

And Nice! Had any keepers from any of them?

Well no. I don't clone every plant because of plant count rules.

I also do not believe in "keepers" or elite clones really. Every time I keep running one of my favorite plants from my favorite seeds I end up finding a better plant. Honestly every one is good. Just different. I would be absolutely bored if I always grew the same plant. I have stopped running all clones to keep trying new seeds.

I plant mostly from one breeder I have trusted for years and mix in seeds from other breeders all the time. I have a pretty nice collection growing.

I use seeds for variety not pheno hunting or keeper hunting.

Necromancer

Necromancer

So I've been going to this same Dispensery for about 3 years now, for one reason they have a super dank Strain, been Smoking 10 plus years and so far it's the best I've had.

(it's a club exclusive Cross)
I live in socal so no shortage of good stuff.

Anyways in my 3 years of hitting this club up - Ounces, maybe even pounds later (which also happened to be today) i found a single healthy looking seed after Grinding most of the Quad. My Question is is there a Good chance this seed will be female or is There no Way to Predict? I'm Asking because in my 3 plus years of buying and smoking this strain I've never once Found a seed in it.

Regardless just Popped it and hoping for the best!!
Google "Cannabis Seed Sexing" I've personally tried this and was able to determine male and female through my experience with this technique.

Top Bottom