Found root aphids on a few plants, should I treat entire grow? Perpetual...

• Thread starter spaaaaceboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spaaaaceboy

Hi Everyone,

Sadly, I have discovered root aphids on a few veg plants and found a flyer on the roots of one in flower. I've only spotted maybe 10 flyers total, none have been flying around, usually find them in the root zone when I'm checking for the roots.

My veg is pretty small right now and ran all plants under 120 degrees for 5 minutes and so far all are still alive and havent spotted any since, but it was only yesterday

I'm about to harvest all but 4 huge trees that I just put into flower a week ago. I have no other plants to replace these trees for quite some time and REALLY need to pull this off. I havent spotted any aphids on these plants, should I nuke them anyways?

Right now my veg is super clean and no flyers in there. I plant on just keeping a very close eye on them and they come back I'm planning on doing another hot water dunk. Anything else I can do preventative to keep these things away. I've heard possibly borax. Any other recommendations welcome and a BIG thanks for any and all help!

Cort

Cort

Nuke all your vegging plants, order some OG Biowar and start rolling any organic non systemic treatments you can for your flowering girls.

Everything you have needs treatment, as aggressively as you can without killing yourself by poisoning your growing meds.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Make tea with all 3 OG Biowar packs, plus insect frass, and inoculate the medium with predatory nematodes to treat all flowering plants. Hit your mothers with Bayer Tree and Shrub and Spectracide's Triazicide. You'll nuke 'em all with a quickness.

Put a bunch of sticky traps out as well. Gotta get those flyers too.

S

spaaaaceboy

Wow, thats some great info both of you! Is the OG Biowar good with coco? Thanks again!

organicozarks

organicozarks

bubble 1 cup of neem cake in 5 gallons of water. Water in 3 time 3 days apart, and nothing will live in the root zone. Much cheaper than azamax, azatrol, etc..

T

tripleb

Hi Everyone,

Sadly, I have discovered root aphids on a few veg plants and found a flyer on the roots of one in flower. I've only spotted maybe 10 flyers total, none have been flying around, usually find them in the root zone when I'm checking for the roots.

My veg is pretty small right now and ran all plants under 120 degrees for 5 minutes and so far all are still alive and havent spotted any since, but it was only yesterday

I'm about to harvest all but 4 huge trees that I just put into flower a week ago. I have no other plants to replace these trees for quite some time and REALLY need to pull this off. I havent spotted any aphids on these plants, should I nuke them anyways?

Right now my veg is super clean and no flyers in there. I plant on just keeping a very close eye on them and they come back I'm planning on doing another hot water dunk. Anything else I can do preventative to keep these things away. I've heard possibly borax. Any other recommendations welcome and a BIG thanks for any and all help!
had same senereo get mosquito dunks or bits ,worked inmy perpetual nicly ,still do em once a month everywhere

Top Bottom