Found Seeds In "atomic Blueberry Cookies"

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

yes so I found (so far) approx 9 seeds in this batch of "Atomic Blueberry Cookies" (Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry X GSC... Anyways I'm in the middle of my very first grow, and was wondering for the future if anyone could provide me with the difficulty level of growing this strain? I know it's probably fairly new strain but hoping there some experience...

mrskush

mrskush

That's funny, I found six seeds in an eighth of Blue Cookies which is GSC and Blueberry. Similar. What I found is that mine is an indica dominate hybrid which are supposed to be great for indoor with flowering time between 8-9 weeks.
But...my first plant from a bagseed is 55 days from seed, almost two weeks into flower and is definitely a male. That's the thing with bagseed I guess. Males, hermie, or you get lucky, so good luck!! My male was an indica looking unknown but I tried my hand at low stress training because it seemed gently enough for a first timer and it really responded well :)

Trentski420

Trentski420

Nanners as in the little yellow guys formed from irregular light cycle?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They can also be a trait passed down from the parents. If the buds had seeds because it had nanners then more than likely the offspring will carry on the legacy.

Top Bottom