Found some seeds, one is growing aaaaghh!!

• Thread starter ediblefrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

ediblefrog

I found some seeds I had stashed a long while ago, so I chucked them in a pot with some supermarket compost, and, unbelievably one started to grow!!!

It's about 2 weeks old, 3" tall, got 6 tiers of leaves and is quite spindly!!

I water it about once every 3 days. What SHOULD I be doing? I have no clue at all.

Sorry!!

ediblefrog

A

AM to PM

How serious are you trying get with this 1 plant will help us give you more specific suggestions.

Size of pot, current lighting, and maybe a pic or 2...

T

TwoCreeks

What is so unbelievable about a seed starting to grow?
Isn't that what seeds are supposed to do?

420Gator

420Gator

the first thing you need to do is wait and determine the sex.
Is your sig richard dawkins?

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." --Sir Stephen Henry Roberts

BluntMazter86

BluntMazter86

I am in the same situation. I found 2 seeds in a bag of diesel, Im guessing that they are hermie? I put them in an eight inch pot filled with walmart 50/50 perlite and organic soil mix. They are under 1 27watt cf light and a 24 in eco lux flor about 5-6 in away on a timer, 18/6. They are 9 days old now so Im wandering if the plants are worth growing and if so how long do i need to grow them for full maturity so i can clone. I do plan on upping my lighting and do full organic grow.

Top Bottom