Found this ..Are these guy with you Mota?

• Thread starter dlovejah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dlovejah

dlovejah

I was googling strains because Im doing a test grow of Motas Serenity when I came across this.. Thats my photo of actually Motas Pacific G13 bx1 it had text in it but they erased that.... lol linkhttp://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Pearl_Harbor/Riot_Seeds/ d.:)http://en.seedfinder.eu/
http://en.seedfinder.eu/
Riot Seeds - Pearl Harbor
Strain: Pearl Harbor
Breeder: Riot Seeds
Type: mostly indica
Flowering: ~63 days
No feminized seeds.

Pacific g13 meets Mikado and Colorado Green Bud - a better descirption to follow shortly!

Flowering Time: 8-9 Weeks
Genetics: Pacific G13 x Bright Eyes

Do you found failures into this description? Or do you have missing or important information?
»» Click here to use our Strain-Editor and edit this description!
Strain Lineage / Genealogy / Family Tree

* Pearl Harbor »»» Pacific G13 x Bright Eyes
* Pacific G13
o »»» G-13 x Unknown Strain
o G-13
+ Indica
o Unknown Strain
* Bright Eyes
o »»» Mikado x Colorado Green Bud
o Mikado
+ Mostly Indica
o Colorado Green Bud »»» Unknown Strain

Hits: 776
RSS 2.0

Logo Riot Seeds

last strain - next strain
Riot Seeds Pearl HarborRiot Seeds Pearl Harbor From Attitude Seedbank............Riot Seeds Regular
Riot Seeds Bright Eyes
Price: $80.03
In Stock
Reg Seeds Per Pack Add Riot Seeds Bright Eyes to your basket
Quantity: Tell a friend about Riot Seeds Bright Eyes
Overall Rating:
Sex : Regular
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Mikado x Colorado Green Bud
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest :
Height : Medium
THC Level :
Characteristics :

Riot seeds   pearl harbor
My mota grendel
Motarebel

Motarebel

Nope,that's the ripoff artist known as Matt Riot. Those are Hazeman seeds that are being tested,he made the mistake of dealing with him and i hope no one makes that mistake.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Ya he's even got a OGR cross he sells it's kksc x the white x sand storm I almost bought these until I joined the farm and saw all the rip off bull shit this dude did

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Shame N surprise to hear

This guy has been quite kind he help diffuse a misunderstanding in pm between somone n a friend of mine ,He's sent best vibez threw some Bs ive dealt wit at MNS.He's also been kind enough to offer me rare stock

I just checked attitude seedbank n he sellin a fugu kush aswell n some colombian gold hybrid which states the CG comes from you mota

Mota i nko you got Cred are you holdin a colombian gold ?

That be an interesting most wanted strain on my list from your touch

1luvbigherb

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Cred is bomb stuff indeed. I need to grow some of it out again. As for Riot seeds never had anything to do with it but I`ve heard things about riot seeds for some time.

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
I made THAT mistake Mota......where's my sign?
Peace
Freak :harvest:

CannaSeur

CannaSeur

Taking it like a frickin champ!

Nope,that's the ripoff artist known as Matt Riot. Those are Hazeman seeds that are being tested,he made the mistake of dealing with him and i hope no one makes that mistake.

WOW... This is unfrickin believable... 1st its pot pimp then canna collective and now I just hear matt riot... I feel very bad for you mota that you run into people like this.:( You certainly take it alot better than I would, cuz I'd be freaking out(not that it help any) But still freak out and be really discouraged afterwards or extremely weary and cautious for that matter. Those P.O.S. people didnt take any hope and/or confidence away from you after. True soldier in the med scene.:fighting0085:

I do want to give you props though for taking the hits like a MAN. Usually when someone gets burnt they post it everywhere with titles like BUYER BEWARE! There is no specific thread or rant about it. You keep it to yourself until someone asks you. And even then, you dont even "shit talk". A real redneck with CLASS! My hat is off to you sir!:hi:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Fuck matt riot. He is a parasite on the community. He has been stealing pictures, and strain descriptions for years. He hasnt the slightest Idea of what breeding is. He will take another breeders strain and make it a polyhybrid, use their picture, strain description and call it his strain. He is a complete idiot, and I find myself wondering who's dick he had to yank on to get a shop at attitude seed. RIOT IS WHACK! Strung out heroin addict, stealing money from the community and selling subpar genetics. I wouldnt even consider him a pollen chucker, as most of his lines are renamed lines from other Cos. Scumbag 101

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
TK, ignore my rep to you, made a mistake, confused a last name, very embarrassed because I can't erase it.

J

joejusttyped

I was going to buy a pack of Bright Eyes from attitude before I was clued in on Matt Riot and Riot Seeds... Good thing I didn't. Saved myself 80 bucks and now I found the real deal :)

Motarebel

Motarebel

Riot has never ripped me off and is a generous person,but i can't agree with someone who sells untested seeds for big bucks and publicly casts shame on those who won't donate to his "cause". I've tried to stay out of this mess the best i could,now it's time to talk about the mighty plant. Gonna lock this so we can get back to what we're here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom