Found what looks like a huge CHUNK OF MEAT in a bottle of Fox Farms Tiger Bloom

• Thread starter Rjp2435
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rjp2435

Rjp2435

I wish I was joking....

I bought the FF trio a while back (6 months) and use them for certain house plants when I’m not using them for growing cannabis. These bottles were purchased from a highly reputable hydroponic store here in MA. I’ve bought many different lines of nutrients from this store, amongst others, but never have I had anything like this happen before. These bottles are far from expiration date and are stored in a cool, dark and dry area in their original bottles.

Earlier today I was measuring out my nutes from the trio, washing my syringe in between each bottle as I always do. I went on to the Tiger Bloom and that’s when I felt the suction from the syringe completely stop....

When I pulled the syringe out of the bottle, I found this
Found what looks like a huge chunk of meat in a bottle of fox farms tiger bloom
Found what looks like a huge chunk of meat in a bottle of fox farms tiger bloom 2
Found what looks like a huge chunk of meat in a bottle of fox farms tiger bloom

A dense, big, chunky, piece of what looks to be meat. It was not a liquid, it wasn’t foamy, it was rubbery and hard to break. There also appeared to be what looks like a piece of plastic attached to the “meat”. I wasn’t to squish it with my fingers through the paper towel and was too grossed out to more thoroughly inspect it...

Now I’ve heard of some nasty shit being found in FF soil in the past, but this is something else...

Anybody have any clue as to what else this may be or why??? I know some of you will probably think some type of chemical reaction occurred within the bottle, but like I said earlier I was all of my syringes before and after every use so I highly doubt it was mixed with any other substance.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I wish I was joking....

I bought the FF trio a while back (6 months) and use them for certain house plants when I’m not using them for growing cannabis. These bottles were purchased from a highly reputable hydroponic store here in MA. I’ve bought many different lines of nutrients from this store, amongst others, but never have I had anything like this happen before. These bottles are far from expiration date and are stored in a cool, dark and dry area in their original bottles.

Earlier today I was measuring out my nutes from the trio, washing my syringe in between each bottle as I always do. I went on to the Tiger Bloom and that’s when I felt the suction from the syringe completely stop....

View attachment 1095641View attachment 1095642View attachment 1095641
A dense, big, chunky, piece of what looks to be meat. It was not a liquid, it wasn’t foamy, it was rubbery and hard to break. There also appeared to be what looks like a piece of plastic attached to the “meat”. I wasn’t to squish it with my fingers through the paper towel and was too grossed out to more thoroughly inspect it...

Now I’ve heard of some nasty shit being found in FF soil in the past, but this is something else...

Anybody have any clue as to what else this may be or why??? I know some of you will probably think some type of chemical reaction occurred within the bottle, but like I said earlier I was all of my syringes before and after every use so I highly doubt it was mixed with any other substance.
That’s the tigers left nut. 😂
could be the right nut. Not sure.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I got parts of an antique chair or table once in a bag of light warrior. The gold leaf design was still on the pieces of wood.

Jimmyz0516

Jimmyz0516

I wish I was joking....

View attachment 1095641View attachment 1095642View attachment 1095641

Dude, check this out. I bought this on eBay and look what I found inside.

IMG 4522
IMG 4521
IMG 4523
IMG 4524
IMG 4520
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Dude, check this out. I bought this on eBay and look what I found inside.
Solidified minerals. Was in too hot of an environment for too long. Try to bust it up real good and put it back in.

Eledin

Eledin

Thats completely disgusting. That said its normal for organic liquids to have solids if theyre in a hot enviroment like @Captspaulding said. I have a root booster that is made with seaweed and its been sitting for so long in the shelfs that it has like it seems to be small clots of blood. To confirm my theory even further, that brand no longer sells fertilizers, they only have a few ferts left until they run out of stock. I bought a fert for autos from them aswell and it fermented a couple months after opening it, keeping it in a cool dark place... its the brand from an online spanish grow so it couldnt be that good and as soon as they had them stored for a while and people were not buying them they had to quit making them.

memnoch

memnoch

I found a hunk of stuff in my wholly mack similar to that. I left it in there. It's not hurting anything.

R

Ringodog

I got that once in a bottle of Fox Farms Grow Big. And, as noted above, it was because of excessive heat.

Top Bottom