Fourth Endless Sky DWC Grow

• Thread starter SkyMaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyMaster

Endless Sky DWC Grow

Just wanted to share these with everybody who likes to go relatively low cost on setup for some prime time hydro.

This is my fourth or fifth ES grow. I've kept it simple with the following...

11 gal Rubbermaid container (6 inches or so deep), top cut to hold 8 net pots
600W HPS, plain Sylvania bulb
dual port air pump
ph controller
Mylar enclosed 5' x 5' closet

Light runs at night with the closet door open, keeps the place a tad bit warmer in the winter. The only ventilation is from the fan I have attached to the light hood. The temp stays 60-68 F. in the daytime with the closet door closed and cooling from the outside wall and goes up to 76 F. most nights with the door open. This is a strictly winter time grow.

Latest results are in for day 60 of some F2 hybrids, this is a phenotype I haven't encounted before, very tight and sticky :)
Frosty002.jpg

and another image of the same...

Frosty001.jpg

Here's one about five inches in diameter...

BigBud002.jpg

and finally another of the entire grow...

BigBud001.jpg

I keep four of these ladies in the 11 gal tank, change the res once a week and use only Canna Aqua Vega and Aqua Flora nutes. They're a little sensitive to nutes, I had them up to 750 and they didn't like it so there's a little burn in the leaves but nothing that can't be trimmed. We're at about day 60 right now and 150ppm on the nutes to flush. Today they go to 0 and flush for another week.

All told these will yield about 12 oz from four ladies with one monster yielding about 4-5 oz. They're all from 36-42 inches tall, started flowering them at 16 inches. I germ them in paper towels and place 8 of them in net pots hoping 4 will be female. 16 out of 16 seeds from my stock germed this time. Last grow 5 were female, this grow 4 out of 8. Space really determines what your yield is, though, so it wouldn't really matter if it were 3 ladies or 5 ladies, they'd probably yield close to the same. No males needed this time, still plenty of seed stock, so the males came out at first glance. I expect zero seeds.

This is some potent dank, I bought it a few years ago when it wasn't so expensive from Dr. Greenthumb, and I've been breeding it exclusively ever since. One large hit will surprise you if you wait five minutes. Two large hits will send you looking for stuff in the refrigerator in short order. A buddy of mine hadn't smoked in a while and took three large hits. I heard this commotion in the kitchen and I go in there and he's dropping shit all over the place and trying to keep his balance. Like I said he hadn't smoked in a while.

Keep it simple works for me most of the time.

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

Looking pretty sweet! I am running 18 of these on my next grow. Took clones from a clone I purchased a couple months ago. Hopefully the clone I bought is really endless sky. I would buy seeds but fuck an aye his genetics are EXPENSIVE.

I heard they are super nute sensitive, any other things I should watch out for?

Kingdiamond

Kingdiamond

Yeah man im sitting here smoking a nice fat ES doobie as i type some of the best ive ever grown and with such a fast finishing time a must have for all growers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom