Fox farm big bloom & molasses

• Thread starter NyDankbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

have you ever heard of reusing the dirt? my friend told me it might be garbage from using it already.
Bro,.. Why would you want to reuse the soil? Save money? You would/will be alot happier if you just spend the money on new soil. For the price you'll spend it'll really make a difference. Some things you just shouldnt cheap out on. (Not trying to be a d!ck, just tryin to help) -PDX

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup, I could not agree more. I would not re-use soil at all. If so, it would really need to sit out and breakdown a bit before re-use. We do it her on the farm for citrus, palms, and other plants, but we allow the recycled to sit out, we water it a bit then allow it to dry out and breakdown a bit. We add more stuff to it to re-enhance it and allow it to become enriched again, but never just re-use. There will more than likely will be old roots that are breaking down and rotting still left in the soi, that's no bueno for plants from my exp., bro..

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
If it was me, op. I would get & use Age Old Organics kelp, grow, and bloom, plus Superthrive B vitamins & get you some Magi-Cal or some other mag cal supplement, whether organic or not.

I like to use FF Ocean Forest soil as well.. Feed plants in veg 1/2 teaspoon of kelp and grow every other watering +-, while in Bloom kelp and bloom should be used. Once ya have a great nute regimen going, then you can throw some bloom boosters and enhancers to the mix.. Simple and works great bro. .02

J

Johndoe84

ya think your not giving them enough foor buddy they look really spinny to maybe your light is to far away for that and with the yellowing maybe lack of no N the bio thrive line is cheap and organic. i think with a little more nutes they will be alright

Top Bottom