Fox farm dirty dozen

• Thread starter DanielDeified
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DanielDeified

DanielDeified

I have now ordered and received 10 out of the 12 nutrients in the dirty dozen line. I have ordered kelp me kelp you and wholy mackerel but those two have not come yet. When I received the line I had already developed a nutrient deficiency that looked like cal mag so I hit it with the sledgehammer flush and then proceeded to do another week for veg feeding for a week before switching over to 12 and 12 for flowering. I don't understand why the entire 12 product line does not address Cal mag. It seems kind of weird that one of the most important nutrients would be missing from their lineup. what is everybody else's experience with Fox farm nutrients? The photos that I upload will be now and when I had the deficiency before I received the sledgehammer flush.

Fox farm dirty dozen
Fox farm dirty dozen 2
Fox farm dirty dozen 3
Fox farm dirty dozen 4
Taurid

Taurid

How does everything look now? Have been using FF with my small set up. Just the three main potions along with Tree Trunk from Humbolt.

frebo

frebo

I ordered that Dozen after buying the FF Big Grow, Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom and it should be here tomorrow. Here is May 3, 2020 two days after I planted.

DF8BEA82 6D40 4AD6 BBF2 83778D7B040F

Latest posts

Top Bottom