fox farm liquid hydro nutes????

• Thread starter walshy0913
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

walshy0913

ne use the fox farm liquid hydro line???wana do a hydro organic grow and had luck with the soil line...so neone with some crop pics or info on it plz comment

N

nightfun

ne use the fox farm liquid hydro line???wana do a hydro organic grow and had luck with the soil line...so neone with some crop pics or info on it plz comment

I use the FF line, but don't use the hydo grow big. When I started with FF they did not have the hydro grow big so I've stayed with the soil one and never have a problem. good luck

nebulius

nebulius

i had one successful DWC grow with the hydro line. i did some OG Kush and Hindu Kush. they turned out great, really green grew like rockets. first time i've done hydro and only nutes i've used so cant give you a good comparison. have to adjust ph quite a bit usually 2x a day for first 3 days after res change then usually 1x per day. not sure if that is excessive. also some people complain about the grow big micro nute because the trace minerals dont completely dissolve in the water, but dont affect ppm and can be filtered with a pillow case if having issues with clogging, I never have. if you're going hydro i think they are a good place to start.

U

ukbigbud

I think this may have be answered in the other topic but, if I use coco do I still give nutrient every feed like if I was in hydro in theory or not???.

Latest posts

Top Bottom