Fox Farm Nutes

• Thread starter fotparmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

Hi all, I am wondering the general thoughts about FF products?
I am using them already but I am also new to this and wonder about better nutes /recipes.
I started with FFOF soil but have since moved to Promix BX because its local and more for the same price.
Thanks for any and all feedback .

i only have experience with FF and they have treated me fairly in my short time growing

maybe theres better nutes out there but these seem really user friendly

is that a pic of a guys ass in ur avatar?:worried

N

NancyBotwin

Ewwwww. That avatar is DEFINITELY displaying a dudes ass. If it isn't, that chick is probably mixing some of your Fox Farm nutes into her smoothies (along with steroids). You may wanna check your inventory, hun.

N

naturalmedicine

I used Fox Farm for several years at several garden sites with many, many different strains. I switched to different nutrients after two years of using FF and never looked back. I have been thoroughly unimpressed with anything FF makes, wether it be nutrients or soil. Their products are not consistent, especially their soil, and the majority of what they make is not really organic and not approved for organic agriculture. I am getting better yields, better quality, and spending less money doing so since I dumped the Fox Farm line up. IMO Fox Farm is one of the lowest quality nutrient and soil companies out there; they would be one of my last choices to use at this point.

What other nutrient lines have you used? What are you using now? What type of medium do you use?

N

norcalshan

Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
Earthjuice Grow, Bloom and Catalyst
Fox Farms Open Sesame, Beastie Bloom and Cha-ching
No problems...I'm new, but it works for me...

O

ookiimata

Transplanted a bamboo plant tonight that had received 3 feedings of the Kangaroots. I don't know what the roots looked like before the feedings (still in the original pot I bought it in), but it had a massive root system when I transplanted tonight.

EDIT: haha, after reading that, I see how worthless it is as far as any kind of evidence for or against the product goes. I was just excited to check out the roots after I'd been using the Kangaroots on it and wanted to share.

Latest posts

Top Bottom