Fox Farm Nutrients

• Thread starter sleppy89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sleppy89

Does anyone have any experience with Fox Farm Nutrients. I was interested in trying their Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, Cha Ching, Big Bloom, Grow Big, and Tiger Bloom for soil. Iv heard that they are a good choice and easy to use. Can anyone back that up or suggest any other nutes that are good and easy to use?

T

tonyl50

I have been using all, and they are great! Just know your dates, and maybe move up one week on each of the Bloom additives, so plants get enough of each.

R

r2thizzl3

I am using the trio (grow big, tiger bloom, big bloom) and my baby is loving it. Just make sure your using Fox Farm soil.

B

bigAl25

I've used them in organic miracle grow soil and they worked great. the trio is the deal. Half strength at first may be better.

O

Oregonic

I run the soils and used to run the nutes, only complaint is the misleading thought that they are organic. I know the first round of tiger bloom a burned my girls a bit, for what its worth.

L

lunchbox421

I've used it many a time with great success. A friend is running them all right now, first grow, I think you have to know the strain and be able to tell if they could handle a bumping up of the dosages. Everything looks in order as he follows the schedule but I think he'd fatten them up a bit by tweaking the recipe. Do a run and see how it works out and how the girls like it. You could always complicate your life a bit and try a side by side comparison, a few plants with ff and few with another line.

T

The Pheno

I use the whole lineup and have had some good results but I can't compare it to any other nuts because I haven't tried any other brands. I do like to use some other company additives to the FF lineup like GH Diamond Nectar, Floranectar & Calmag from Botanicare. I also recommend Ocean Forest soil from FF even though its alittle expensive and you can find cheaper replacements I personally like thier soil but I dont always use it. Lightwarrior is also great for seedlings.

T

tonyl50

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. Really appreciate it.

T

Trim Reaper

Fox Farm is great for the noobie, or the gardener that doesn't want to be overwhelmed. You will get good quality, decent yield and tasty flavor.
I use a LOT of different nutes depending on the situation, but always use BigBloom for veg and bloom to feed the microbes. Good shit man.
:joint:

Z

zDisturbedz

I am running Grow Big, Big Bloom, and Tiger Bloom in Ocean Forest soil right now. The plants really seem to love it and not having that many issues with it. I don't have a control reference for the product as this is my first grow. Maybe in the future I will try another line with the same strains and see if there is much of a difference, but for right now I am happy with the results. The only other additive that I am using is molasses every third watering and occasionally add a bit of Bud Blaster that a friend gave me.

Z

zDisturbedz

I found this feeding schedule for you if you plan on running more than one Fox Farm product. Just printed it out for myself, looks like I might have to tweak some things a bit.

Fox Farm Feeding Schedule

N

NUCKLEDRAGGER

ive been using the ff ocean forest soil along with big bloom, tiger bloom, and just applied the first feeding of beastie bloom so far and all ladies are showing nice size buds with a nice frosting in an outdoor guerilla style grow without daily care!

Top Bottom