Fox Farm Trio

• Thread starter DiverDown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DiverDown

DiverDown

As a newby here, first year. All is well. BUT... I have been using the Fox Farm Trio. Now that colas have appeared, should I continue with all three?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

As a newby here, first year. All is well. BUT... I have been using the Fox Farm Trio. Now that colas have appeared, should I continue with all three?
goggle there web site,soil ,soiless ,hydro,which ever your running with,been a few years since i used it,the feed schedule is there ,i ran soil and didnt start feeding until a week before flip,one thing for sure ,use the trio ,but work your way up from a 1/4 ,then bump it slowly buy 2 weeks in i always stayed at 1/2 strength using ocean forest.
all that other stuff they say to use i dont,just the trio every other week i busted there ass with,kool bloom

DiverDown

DiverDown

goggle there web site,soil ,soiless ,hydro,which ever your running with,been a few years since i used it,the feed schedule is there ,i ran soil and didnt start feeding until a week before flip,one thing for sure ,use the trio ,but work your way up from a 1/4 ,then bump it slowly buy 2 weeks in i always stayed at 1/2 strength using ocean forest.
all that other stuff they say to use i dont,just the trio every other week i busted there ass with,kool bloom
I use the ocean forest soil. I have been using all three nutrients since they went outside in June. I don't think I need all three, but I was told not to make any changes, because if there is an issue I might not know why.... but this stuff is too exs
Endive!!!!

chinacat420

chinacat420

I use the ocean forest soil. I have been using all three nutrients since they went outside in June. I don't think I need all three, but I was told not to make any changes, because if there is an issue I might not know why.... but this stuff is too exs
Endive!!!!
I’m curious how your grow turned out? I have the same question, and you are right, FF trio is pricey. I’ve been using it following their schedule but only 1-2 times a week, full strength, soil is 50/50 FFHF and FFOF.

frebo

frebo

I’m curious how your grow turned out? I have the same question, and you are right, FF trio is pricey. I’ve been using it following their schedule but only 1-2 times a week, full strength, soil is 50/50 FFHF and FFOF.
I am interest also as I am using the entire Fox Farm Feeding Schedule, bought the Dirty Dozen plus Kelp Me Kelp You and Flowers KISS. Please check out my post: Fox Farm with Frebo. I am starting week 7 and everything looks great.
1F6CDBF0 A377 4DA7 9120 02E6180F35E1

7A9AC32B 3062 4894 92F9 2B3900AF0D16
Top Bottom