Fox farm users

• Thread starter still smokin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

hey all thanks for comin in... hey im 21 days in bloom and have been using fox farm big bloom and high P bat quano (jamacian) i put in 4 tbls fox farm per gal, 2 tbls high P bat quano, and 1 tbls molasses. havent done this in a long time so need help. shoul i switch to the tiger bloom now or just stay with the stuff im using all the way till my ten day flush. growing in soil.everything looking sweet just want to get the most that i can. thank all. oh yeah is it cool that the tea mix that i made from this is kie a beer now or should i make fresh.....I think there getting drunk.... lol

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

hey all thanks for comin in... hey im 21 days in bloom and have been using fox farm big bloom and high P bat quano (jamacian) i put in 4 tbls fox farm per gal, 2 tbls high P bat quano, and 1 tbls molasses. havent done this in a long time so need help. shoul i switch to the tiger bloom now or just stay with the stuff im using all the way till my ten day flush. growing in soil.everything looking sweet just want to get the most that i can. thank all. oh yeah is it cool that the tea mix that i made from this is kie a beer now or should i make fresh.....I think there getting drunk.... lol

go to their website, and look in to Cha Ching, beasty blooms, and tiger bloom, They also have a feeding schedual, Im starting to use fox farm this round, but if you keep to their specs it should come out fine, if not better.

G

Gizmoe

go to their website, and look in to Cha Ching, beasty blooms, and tiger bloom, They also have a feeding schedual, Im starting to use fox farm this round, but if you keep to their specs it should come out fine, if not better.

Agreed follow there charts you cant go wrong

S

still smokin

yeah thanks alot farmers. that is an awsome site. .. just what i needed ..... keep smokin

R

Rural_GrowOp

I use fox farm and the way I do it is to continue giving grow big the first week or 2 of flower until I start to see a fair amount of pistils then I drop the grow big and start giving tiger bloom. Then in the 4th week I start adding beastie bloomz. This is based off of an 8 week flower. Hope that helps.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

It surely is low in the mag department, more so a lck of it in the tiger bloom. Thats why i use it in a different way, At the start of flower, my average mix is 2 tsp tb, and 1 tsp gb per gal, and move that one up to 1.5 and then 2 if needed along the way. And of course at the same time I use the Big Bloom at a rate of 1 tbsp per gal. This helps to fight off the mag def as I leave the grow big in til at least week 5 or 6, and flush hard for 3 weeks at the end, keeping in mind I'm in a soiless mix, with a guano/castings base you could drop that out a bit sooner I think. Cal mag is a great way to fix up the def but make sure to plan ahead for it, give it to them at around week 3 or so, and that will supply them for the drop to come. I've been using FF for about5 or 6 years now, its a great product, but I'm starting to get fed up with a few things about it. Oh, and watch the cha ching, I've seen it cause extra growth at the maturing stage, not when you want new hair popping.

S

still smokin

I started with the big bloom for 4 week of bloom 2tbs per gal plus 2 tbs bat quano high P. now i added tiger bloom 2 tsp per gal. I also use 3 tbs of high P bat quano per gal jamacain type.let sit for 4 to 5 days shaking 2 to 3 time a day. every other watering . only this time i did go 2 time in a row.oh yeah i add 1 tbs molasses from day 1 of bloom.so far so good . no D of any kind that i can see so far but i will keep an eye open . maybe the bat shit helps balance it out?

D

darookie2000

watch out for a Cal-Mag deficiency around the 4-5th week of flowering.
It looks like Phosphorous but is happening to a lot of us FF users lately....

It happened to me right off the bat, I think (although I'm a newbie and didn't check the pH on the water I soaked the soil in, so I might have locked out everything). When it was time to transplant I filtered a ton of water and flushed the soil with it (it took like an hour), now most of the deficiency is gone. I've been using grow big and big bloom and will be adding open sesame next feeding.

Top Bottom