Fox Farm vs. Roots Organic vs. and now Empire Builder

• Thread starter breeder209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

breeder209

I have used all brands of Fox Farm, and Roots Organics for a long time now. I always thought Roots was a superior product. I have just started using a new brand of soil called Empire Builder by Sanctuary Soil. It is clean green certifired which means it has been certified organic under the same practices of the National Organic Standards. It is a really rich soil that has more ingridients than fox farm and roots. It is a really good product and wanted to share with the community. Sanctuarysoil.com

Empire builder poster

E

E.T.

giving that stuff a shot this round....more like coco then i would have thought. looks like its got some nice stuff in it though...

B

breeder209

It is available in hydro shops through out cali. They have a store locator on there site. Sanctuarysoil.com

redman420

redman420

I have just switched to Empire and love it .I use mix it with additives to make subcools soil mix and have no problems with gnats.GREAT SOIL!!

Dutchdaisy

Dutchdaisy

There is a product called Basement, organic from Humboldt, just great stuff, anyone using it?

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
There is a product called Basement, organic from Humboldt, just great stuff, anyone using it?

Are you talking about "basement mix" by Royal Gold Coco/soilless.? They are outta Humboldt, and make some quality coco-based products.

chadkush

chadkush

Can you get this outside of california? I would like to get this stuff and their victory mix

chadkush

chadkush

Does he use it as a top soil. ? I would like to get this stuff. It is hella expensive thoe. Mr metal? How does ur friend use it? My local nursery dont carry this braand. Can you get it outside of cali?

Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

No it's not more expensive than any other soils, and he uses it as his main soil. He's told me he did a run with just the soil and r/o and got even a decent flower from it. He gave me some P.G.S.C ladies in EMPIRE's and said "just give them a tea" but when I transplanted them I mixed in some VERMIFIRE so we'll see how it turns out.

Search it on the Internet you should be able to order some bags, if you would like.

Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Empire-Builder-soil-cubic-feet/dp/B006CU9KWG

chadkush

chadkush

Well keep my updated please. I'd like to get this stuff if i can. Or their victory soil. It has good stuff in it to from what i read.

Mr.Metal

Mr.Metal

They had a huge root mass and stock when he first gave them to me, they loved where they were and he had said he was just giving them a simple worm casting tea..nothing crazy, and they were some sexy ladies if I do say so myself ;)

Top Bottom