Fox Farms Big Bloom

• Thread starter Pnwgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pnwgrower

So here's my problem. It's my first grow ever and I'm having some issues with my nutrients. I'm running dwc in a 5 gallon bucket btw. So like a day after I add my nutrients, I'll look inside my bucket and it looks like my my nutes have separated from my water and are sitting at the bottom of the bucket. It looks like a Sandy brownish sludge. The same color as my fox farms big bloom. Is my shit expired or am I just not mixing it right? I've been shaking the absolute shit out of it every time I add them and have been adding them to room teperature RO water so that it's dissolves well. Please help

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So here's my problem. It's my first grow ever and I'm having some issues with my nutrients. I'm running dwc in a 5 gallon bucket btw. So like a day after I add my nutrients, I'll look inside my bucket and it looks like my my nutes have separated from my water and are sitting at the bottom of the bucket. It looks like a Sandy brownish sludge. The same color as my fox farms big bloom. Is my shit expired or am I just not mixing it right? I've been shaking the absolute shit out of it every time I add them and have been adding them to room teperature RO water so that it's dissolves well. Please help

Haha.(laughing with you)

Everyone who has used FFBB in rdwc, dwc , says the same thing.
Guano just doesn't stay suspended well in liquids.

It's not you. It's the nutes.

Best of luck. Peace

P

Pnwgrower

Oh good... I couldn't figure out what was wrong. It was frustrating that hell out of me. I changed my nutes out 3 times and even bought another bottle of big bloom thinking the one I had was expired. Thanks for the help

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah pal....big bloom is not conducive to very many hydro styles. ......i tried it in ebb n flo many years ago w nothin but problems

Top Bottom