FOX News this Saturday 11-7-09

• Thread starter scrapiron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

scrapiron

I just saw an advertisement on FOX News about a program coming on this Saturday. It starts at 10:00 EST. "Could Pot and Gambling be the answer to Americas financial problem?"
It kinda pissed me off, the way they lumped Cannabis, and Gambling together. But whatever... FOX News is good about exposing things most Stations would never cover. So I hope they will make up for the Gambling thing.
Anyway, there were other topics advertised for this program, so the Cannabis part might be a little later than 10 o'clock. Eastern Time!

T

TheAngryCook

thanks for the heads up man. and yeah thats kinda stupid how the paired it with gambling

Peace, TheAngryCook

S

Smokin

Hopefully the common denominator between gambling/marijuana being once illegal and now legal... and working well. States that embraced gambling seem happy with the benefits.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hopefully that is the ONLY correlation they make between cannabis and gambling... I believe there's a much stronger possibility that gambling will ruin a life over the use of cannabis. Both can be abused; however, the greatest chance of having your life ruined with cannabis is from operating outside the archaic, draconian laws we have allowed our government to enforce. America is waking up to the fact that cannabis has much more benefit than danger, and we're seeing policy slowly change as more and more users come out of the closet and the non-using citizen becomes more educated. Gambling, however, has very little upside. I hope Fox understands this.

S

scrapiron

Well I tivo'ed from 10 till 3 and nothing. They kept pushing it back because of O-bum-a's healthcare bullshit. Sorry for the misinfo

Latest posts

Top Bottom