Fox Tailing?!

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yes foxtailing a bit, I'd start to flush, you have just over half brown hairs, this means the plant is trying to finish, some nice looking buds on it.
Thanks. They got there last feed yesterday. Probably 7 day flush and chop. Another question. When flushing I have been mixing my tap with RO water to bring ppm to 160ish. Is that fine to flush with straight?

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks. They got there last feed yesterday. Probably 7 day flush and chop. Another question. When flushing I have been mixing my tap with RO water to bring ppm to 160ish. Is that fine to flush with straight?

I was once told by an old grower that rain water was the best to flush with, and in an organic way that would be the best way to go, but now that your plant is finished, and you don't want it taking up anything it can feed on, just use tap water, no PH'ing or anything added, the plant will just drink until it fades. 👍

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was once told by an old grower that rain water was the best to flush with, and in an organic way that would be the best way to go, but now that your plant is finished, and you don't want it taking up anything it can feed on, just use tap water, no PH'ing or anything added, the plant will just drink until it fades. 👍
Cool thanks for the info. Even if my tap is 300ppm and 8.1ph? Straight water? And it hasn’t rained here for quite sometime.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Heat can cause it to much P &K can start it as well . Od .
I know for sure it isn’t P and K cause I have been running foliage pro which is grow nutrients. Week 4 and 8 loaded em up with p and k now going to take chemistry’s advice. Heat on the other hand has been an issue. Hoping to cut before this 100 heat wave coming soon
Today was first day of flush

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea a bit of foxtailing, when ur ready to flush out before you chop use cold water, this sometimes helps turn your pistols and it's been super hot, have 2 plants under 3 weeks and allready been thru 3 heat waves, 3 days of 90f or above, i would not worry that much you did a great job.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Appreciate the advice. Temps have been running hot for the Majority of thr grow should be good

Top Bottom