Foxfarm, Adv.nutes. Questions

• Thread starter Panacea79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Am I over nuting??? Also ANY feedback or advice is GREATLY APPRECIATED

• No. You're doing ok

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes, you risk nute burning. You should make separate mixtures for each nutrient

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Panacea79

Panacea79

hey there, I'm new to the site and pretty much a newbie to growing, this being my 2nd grow ( 1st was a jerry-rigged, cfl/foil reflector/clip on fan/bag seed ordeal I concocted when I lived in BK, NY) needless to say it DID come to fruition. I didn't try it myself but my wife and friends agreed it got me high so....anyhow now I bought a 2'X2'x4' tent with Mylar walls and drawstring holes for air ducts and cords and am using CFCs. (Idk why but I just like em)
I'm growing 3 auto afghan skunk girls right now. 1 I started indoors under 1 40w cfl and 1 23w cfl both 2700k in a reflector. The other2 I started indoors then moved outdoors cuz I didn't have a tent yet and was debating a container outdoor guerilla grow but ended up bring them in after about 2 weeks outdoors.
Needless to say the one indoor under cfl grew about 3x as fast as the 2 outside who were barely surviving under the weak early spring sun up here in the northeast.
After moving everything indoors, setting up my tent, bought some more lights, a clip on fan and one to pump fresh air in.
I'm now at about 8 weeks or so in and you can tell that the one that got babied;) it's def. flowering. The other two are much smaller and seem to be about 1 1/2-2 weeks behind so far as pistil development, etc
It's a good thing they're autos and the photoperiod means nothing to them otherwise I'd have to separate them.
**note: these are being grown in a soil mix of 5 partsMir.grow potting soil, 2 parts vermiculite and about 1 part perlite***
Ok, now my question. I'm using the fox farm soil trio pack (big bloom, grow big and tiger bloom) and so far I can DEFINITELY see the efficacy of them. They seemed to grow as much in 3 days as they would have in 2 weeks without.
I'm following the directions on the package as to dilution and feeding schedule, I just want to know if I can mix the 2 or 3 nute mixtures with ONE gallon of water like it says to do for each one or do I risk burning them because they obviously ALL have N,P and K ( in different amts, obviously to correspond to growth stage and purpose) so in other words if one has an NPK OF 6-4-4 and the other one has 2-8-4 does that literally ADD UP to 8-12-8????
I've been toning down the ratios ( I.e. If it says 6 tsp/gal. I usually use 3 tsp cuz the other nute is gonna have those same nutes in it, right?) I just want to be safe because I've heard that medium to high nitrogen during bloom can cause looser, not as dense buds.
Ultimately, IS IT OK TO MIXTHESE NUTES TOGETHER IN ONE MIXTURE AS LONG AS I TONE DOWN THE CONCENTRATION ???
ALSO, how important is the final flush. I'm looking to get adv. nutes "flawless finish" for the final 2 watering so. Thanks and sorry for the long story. ( the first 2 pics are my ' baby', next 4 are 2 pics each of the ' laggers)

Foxfarm advnutes questions
Foxfarm advnutes questions 2
Foxfarm advnutes questions 3
Foxfarm advnutes questions 4
Foxfarm advnutes questions 5
Foxfarm advnutes questions 6
grohio

grohio

Big bloom is your micro. So you use it throughout the entire feeding regimen. So during veg you feed with grow big and big bloom. During flower its tiger bloom and big bloom. I ussually start feeding at a quarter strength of what the bottles say and work up slowly from there. Watching for any signs of nutrient burn. I use technaflora bc line and have no problems feeding at full strength. Im growing critical kush which is a very heavy feeder. So that is something to keep in mind.

Top Bottom