Foxfarm line soil grow

• Thread starter Roperdope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roperdope

Hello everyone i use to grow hydro but i figured i would try it out at soil one day. I will be using Foxfarm ocean forest soil and ff big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom. I have done allot of research but i would like to hair others inputs on these items and if you've had to add perlite or any tips that have been learn with these items. I would have them in a 5 foot by 4 foot by 2 foot tent with 4 foot 4 bulb t5 for veg and cfls for flower.

Thanks for any tips and inputs:party0044:

philly kush

philly kush

Welcome ta soil alot less agg.anyway i used ocean forest n mixed with roots organic the girls loved it.My local store didnt have the ocean forest my last visit so i grabbed some suneshine super hydro mix n the roots organic and my girls drain well and they dig the mix.If u can i would consider to flower under sodiom bulbs.Good luck with your grow

R

Roperdope

Thanks for the info, Yeah i started to hate hydro at the end with how much maintaing there was in it lol. How much do you use of both in your mixture? Also why root organic never used it before or read on it to much just have heard allot of good things about ff of.

philly kush

philly kush

I just mix a 50/50 mix n make it nice n happy the girls seem ta dig it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom