Foxfarm Nutrient info

• Thread starter MNC Produtions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MNC Produtions

I was using grow big, now I am in flowering and am using Tiger Bloom, and will be starting Beastie Bloomz tomorrow.
My question.... Is it worth using Cha Ching also? Has anyone tested? Used? Seen it used?

R

ReelBusy1

I was using grow big, now I am in flowering and am using Tiger Bloom, and will be starting Beastie Bloomz tomorrow.
My question.... Is it worth using Cha Ching also? Has anyone tested? Used? Seen it used?

watch out for a cal-mag deficiency in your 3-4th week of flowering.

B

booms

never used beast blooms but cha ching will definitly work great used from 4 week bloom on till end, you will see difference in resin production. use 1/4 teaspoon if using with tiger bloom and 1/2 if using alone. use calmag with fox farm 1 teaspoon per gal every time you feed.

I

ignitetop

Are there any other nutrients besides tigerbloom recommended for use in flowering? Also is FoxFarm Big Grow ok to use for the foliar feeding or do you recommend something else?

R

ReelBusy1

Are there any other nutrients besides tigerbloom recommended for use in flowering? Also is FoxFarm Big Grow ok to use for the foliar feeding or do you recommend something else?

throw in a tsp of molasses per gallon and the buds will get biger and stronger for you.

B

Buddy Reaper

Excellent info in this thread guys, im off to the retailers in a few hours, anyone got any recommendations for coco?

C

ChiGuy23

I just bought fox farm grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. Wondering if you guys follow the schedule that FF gives or have you found a better feeding schedule? Thanks

H

heater

I just bought fox farm grow big, big bloom, and tiger bloom. Wondering if you guys follow the schedule that FF gives or have you found a better feeding schedule? Thanks

You are talking about the schd. on their web site?

I was advised to cut the measurments in half and build up to full strength as plants tell you they are happy with it.
I'm week 5 veg. and use 3/4 strength Grow big and full strength Big bloom the plants look real good so far (first grow).

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

They make great nutes.
I like the whole line.+ cal/mag and molasass.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I've been using Fox Farm for the past year and it's better to dilute it by half if you are mixing several supplements together. I follow the schedule that the grow store gives me, cut it by half and it's been great so far.

I do 1 teaspoon of Grow Big and 1 teaspoon of Big Bloom to a gallon of water at the 4th week of veg. Alternate every other watering with this conconction and plain water.

Then, during the first week of flowering I will add 1 teaspoon of molasses and 1/2 teaspoon of Open Sesame to this mix. Alternate with plain water. This goes on for 2 weeks.

Then, I will swap the Open Sesame out with Beastie Bloomz. Use this for 2 weeks.

Lastly, I will swap the Beastie Bloomz out with Cha-Ching and fertilizer with this concoction for 2 weeks along with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

The last two weeks before harvest, I flush with just plain water.

I realize that using these Fox Farm supplements, my buds do get a lot bigger, stickier and more condense. My plants form many budding nodes and increases the harvest by alot. Haven't seen a Cal-Mag problem yet.

HOpe this isn't too long and boring...just wanted to be thorough. Happy growing!

T

Time

I've been using Fox Farm for the past year and it's better to dilute it by half if you are mixing several supplements together. I follow the schedule that the grow store gives me, cut it by half and it's been great so far.

I do 1 teaspoon of Grow Big and 1 teaspoon of Big Bloom to a gallon of water at the 4th week of veg. Alternate every other watering with this conconction and plain water.

Then, during the first week of flowering I will add 1 teaspoon of molasses and 1/2 teaspoon of Open Sesame to this mix. Alternate with plain water. This goes on for 2 weeks.

Then, I will swap the Open Sesame out with Beastie Bloomz. Use this for 2 weeks.

Lastly, I will swap the Beastie Bloomz out with Cha-Ching and fertilizer with this concoction for 2 weeks along with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom.

The last two weeks before harvest, I flush with just plain water.

I realize that using these Fox Farm supplements, my buds do get a lot bigger, stickier and more condense. My plants form many budding nodes and increases the harvest by alot. Haven't seen a Cal-Mag problem yet.

HOpe this isn't too long and boring...just wanted to be thorough. Happy growing!

You hit the nail on the head with that one. I always used Cal-Mag with the FF line but, my situation was likely a lil different.

Top Bottom