Foxfarm Nutrient Schedule.

• Thread starter DieselDuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Hey guys , I'm back at it again . I'm super stoked and can't wait to get my green thumb going and show off a little. But since my last project I ditched EVERYTHING and starting fresh . I'm looking back in my messages and my feeding schedule was in there but hmmmmm IT'S GONE!. :( does anyone have a feeding schedule on lock down that they can pm me for the foxfarm line along with additives like superthrive, liquid karma, cal mag. The complete shaboingaboing

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I'm going to admit right now , right here on this blog. I didn't know shit about feeding my plans or how many ppm or the N,P,K ratios when in veg, flower . I didn't care to read a single thing and just did what I was told. Which didn't turn out too bad at all. I now have invested recently in a great book that tells me everything I need to know and the more I read the dumber I feel when I look back to the past grows. Lol. I can't wait to do this again with all of the knowledge I have acquired and time invested in making some garden notes every grow everytime I do a change. Always write it down to know what you did different so you know what to correct the next time. I don't even need a feeding schedule now. I'll still keep one in handy but honestly. It's all about the ppm of the P,K,N and small additives that come along with it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm going to admit right now , right here on this blog. I didn't know shit about feeding my plans or how many ppm or the N,P,K ratios when in veg, flower . I didn't care to read a single thing and just did what I was told. Which didn't turn out too bad at all. I now have invested recently in a great book that tells me everything I need to know and the more I read the dumber I feel when I look back to the past grows. Lol. I can't wait to do this again with all of the knowledge I have acquired and time invested in making some garden notes every grow everytime I do a change. Always write it down to know what you did different so you know what to correct the next time. I don't even need a feeding schedule now. I'll still keep one in handy but honestly. It's all about the ppm of the P,K,N and small additives that come along with it.
bro this is how i roll,seeds or clones in ocean forest,nothing but water,till 3rd set of leaves,at 3rd set leaves i start feed at 250ppm,work your way up slowly to 750ppm before you flip,when you flip hit with a boaster and feed veg nutrients at 750,when you get 2 weeks in flower ,go to bloom nutrients and go up to 900 ppm,dont worry about it ,if to much tips will burn a little telling you to much to soon,just back the ppm down a hundred feed 800 next feeding,if it burns again down a little more,get the picture to the method,but when plants get to 4 weeks in hit with another boaster,then agin 3 weeks before harvest,best way to do this is with your ppm pen,if you got 3 gal water and feed schedule says to add a tsp per gallon,put feed for 1 gallon,stir check with ppm pen your gopal is to not go over 900 all the way,but when you add the feed for one gallon and you stick your pen in there and ppm is say 400 add more food a little at a time to you get the 900,take note of what you did,if you use ro water and add the same as you just did to get 900,you already no what you have to add next time to speed things up,once you go to flower you dont want to add shit with lots of nitrogen,flower uses more p and k,soil bioligy is more important than npk shit is over rated,lots of nit for veg and p and k for flower,but all them little critters in the soil do all the work for those products to work,so dont kill the bennies and you got some good soil to induce feeding,shit i could ramble on ,but hope this helps you,went threw same shit with manufactures and there suggestions,its all about selling more for them,go by a ppm pen to figure your feed and its all good

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I'm doing soil in net pots , I have the bluelab ppm setup and all the bells and whistles. I'm getting ready to start my first grow that I actually know a little about what I'm doing.

Btw thanks for your ratio to sucess reply . :smoking::cool:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm doing soil in net pots , I have the bluelab ppm setup and all the bells and whistles. I'm getting ready to start my first grow that I actually know a little about what I'm doing.

Btw thanks for your ratio to sucess reply . :smoking::cool:
give it a try ,youll see how easy it is,lol

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Correction. Fabric pots. Sorry all this shittttt is coming back to me. Seriously it's a math problem, I'm really excited because just add it up , make the meal plan and watch the baby's thrive. I'll be posting up some grow pics
I'll probably continue Diesels Kush Kitchen.

D

DreamQueen

What book did you get and do you still like it?

Gardenguy2.0

Gardenguy2.0

Good luck, all plants like different ppm strength, I agree with the idea of starting slow and working your way up. Hope you have a way to measure ppm.

My OG liked it strong while my Northern lights didn't like it so much. So I had to adjust ppm depending on how the strain reacted

If you see the tips turn yellow youre burning em, if you see that back it off and you'll know what that plant likes at that stage of grow. I was pushing to 1300 ppm on my OG and she liked it just fine, but that was around week 4-5 if I had done that around week 1-2 or even in veg I might've killed her... just some food for thought :)

D

DreamQueen

Gardenguy, I just went to buy a EC meter but decided not to since I have no idea how to adjust the EC once I know what it is. Looks like ppm is important, but how do you adjust it if it isn't right?

Top Bottom