foxfarm soil,nuts

• Thread starter stonedmaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stonedmaniac

hello fellow growers nice to be part of the community.ok i`am sure this has been asked a million times so please try and be nice to me...now for the questions i just finished building my grow box 4x4x6high useing a 600 watt hps/mh light my growing med. is foxfarms light warrior for seedlings then will transplant to foxfarms ocean forest soil now from what i have gathered i dont have to do anything to my plants for the first three weeks but water my plants with plain ph balanced water is this TRUE...if so when should i start with the nuts foxfarms grow big,big bloom,tiger bloom,also should i have to do anything to this soil before i plant ,does the soil need adjusted or will it need to be adjusted later on.now as far as the feeding schedule goes i looked it up on foxfarm and it was alittle confusing to me will i have to use two of these at the same time or one week use one nuts solution and the next week use another...i`am not a very smart person when it comes to stuff like this BUT I`AM VERY TIRED OF PAYING FOR SHIT AND BEING TREATED LIKE SHIT FROM DEALERS LIKE NOT RETURNING PHONE CALLS SOMETIMES HAVE TO GO WEEKS AT A TIME WITHOUT... SO PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT!

G

Gro

hey s.m.,ffof is known for beeing hot(full of nutes).if you are using it straight you will not have to feed for the first few weeks.i use a mix of;
50% ffof
25% pro mix or light warrior
25% perlite

i start feeding a nute solution at 2 weeks.as far as the ff line of nutes,it's not my line up but i'm sure u will find some help.good luck.

Top Bottom