Foxfarm's Bushdoctor evaluation

• Thread starter BigCountry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigCountry

New products are kind of exciting so I decided to give the Bushdoctor line a try. My store doesn't carry them yet though so I had to order them online. Haven't finished the run yet, but got excellent growth in veg, for less $$ than using REXEL and Great White.

Kangaroots in the EZ Cloner produced very viable propagules with bright fuzzy roots. Definite need to clean thoroughly after clone production.

Microbe Brew after transplanting didn't kill them. Actually in 5.5" pots I had roots coming out the bottom in 3 days.

Sledgehammer periodically has prevented any problems with over-fertilization so far, so I'm happy with the ability to push them without worrying about long term damage.

So far so good, and cheap. Just thought I'd led you know. Anyone else have any results with the Bushdoctor line?:dance:dance

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I have been using the root drench with great results.. The rec. dose is 2.5ML per gallon every two weeks, but I have been feeding .5ML per gallon EVERY watering with awesome root growth!

homebrew420

homebrew420

good to hear. Was wondering about these Thanks

Peace

B

BigCountry

I agree about upping the dosage. On the feeding schedule, it's 1/2 tsp per gallon for the Microbe Brew and 1/2 to 1 tsp per gal of Kangaroots, but I'm going to up the dosage of Kangaroots first then maybe Microbe Brew to see if there is even more of an advantage. They're pretty cheap, so 2.5 - 5 mL per gallon is not bad for an additive that makes my plants happy. I love the fermented yeasty smell too!

B

BigCountry

Check out these before and after pics.

I'd like to do a side-by-side with compost tea as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom