Foxtailing maybe? Led light hung too low

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

I’m pretty sure my light was too close as it’s only tops near light. Still happy with first indoor grow.
Foxtailing maybe led light hung too low
Foxtailing maybe led light hung too low 2
Foxtailing maybe led light hung too low 3

Madmax

Madmax

thats not bad.id raise it if you havnt already..not far from the end by the looks..in 8th week ?

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

thats not bad.id raise it if you havnt already..not far from the end by the looks..in 8th week ?
I have raised it up some now and yeah I’m close I’m in the middle of week 7. They did this in like week 5 and being new to growing indoors I didn’t catch on to it right away lol. I also got nanners on this plant witch tells me I probably stressed this plant out in someway during the grow. I picked everyone I could find off and just learned a ton from this grow. My other plant in the tent is smaller so I got no foxtailing on it and no nanners. Both bag seeds so also poor genetics may play a part. Thanks for chiming in!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Wouldn't worry. You can smoke foxtailed buds. If its purse it matters not.
Yeah I’m not worried about them this time, just want to cross the finish line with this first indoor grow. Any seeds I get I’ll use for outdoor in the summer and I’m gonna get some good genetics next go around. Thanks for the input.

Ponky

Ponky

Yeah I’m not worried about them this time, just want to cross the finish line with this first indoor grow. Any seeds I get I’ll use for outdoor in the summer and I’m gonna get some good genetics next go around. Thanks for the input.
You should pre veg some clones of the kill. And have kick ass outdoor. Cheap. Almost free.

Fuckingatodeaso

Fuckingatodeaso

Some strains just do it on there own. Hitting them too hard with PK boosters can cause fox tailing though.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Some strains just do it on there own. Hitting them too hard with PK boosters can cause fox tailing though.
Yeah that’s why I’m gonna use seeds with known genetics, both of my plants are unknown strain because they came from bag seeds I had saved. I would also say I used fox farm nutrients and they probably aren’t the best for coco grow. I think my ratio of N to PK was off and I ran into ph issues with them.

Top Bottom