FPOG does the nasty with kosher kush, Wifi, and a Colombian... by Capulator

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Had some FPOG beans from my homie Alien.
popped them. All good!
put them in a tent to sex them. took cuttings of each one.

pump in res burnt.

All of them died except one that ended up being male that had not been put in the tent yet.

:(

put the male outside to do his thing. he was a robust champion.

I borrowed some of his special essence and brushed it on some girls.

5 months later, here we are:

FPOG x COlombian: 5 of 5 sprouted. I am naming this cross Wilma

FPOG x kosher kush: 5 of 5. name undecided. taking suggestions.

FPOG x WiFi: 4 of 6. naming them Milky Way ( I think), maybe milky fire.

Ill post pics of them when I get my camera later.

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Hey Cap! sound like you have some winners!! This is what I dusted with my FPOG stud..
a few weeks ago..

FPOG x FPOG (3 different phenos)

FPOG x Lemon AlienDawg (2 different phenos)

FPOG x '09 WhiteFire (2 different phenos)

FPOG x StarDawg (4 different phenos)

"Wilma" sound sick.. Good luck on your pheno hunt homie! I'm sure you will find plenty dank!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap! sound like you have some winners!! This is what I dusted with my FPOG stud..
a few weeks ago..

FPOG x FPOG (3 different phenos)

FPOG x Lemon AlienDawg (2 different phenos)

FPOG x '09 WhiteFire (2 different phenos)

FPOG x StarDawg (4 different phenos)

"Wilma" sound sick.. Good luck on your pheno hunt homie! I'm sure you will find plenty dank!

We can compare and contrast our wifi x FPOG!!

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

nice crosses...i like the kosher...not many cats runnin it...i got two big ladies in flower right now(38 days) and they are dank smelln...crossed with the FPOG those should be insane...hell theyll all be killer im sure...couple ideas for the FPOG x Kosher

Rabbi's Remedy
Kosher Fruit(s)
Bedrock Blues
Proper OG
Rubble Kush
Dino's Dynasty
Knish Kush

ill put up some more if they come to me...

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Those should be some fire crosses Cap.......sorry you lost all the other plnts might have been some keepers in there......anyways really looking forward to seeing some of your new crosses in action!

FPOG x KK..........Kvell Kush..........The Great Gazoo............cheers bro!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hells yeah cap! Sounds like you got a nice lil project going on here. Can't wait to see how your stud comes thru in the offsprings. Iv made a few myself with my fpog male. I'm sure you will find crazy fire. I'll be along for the ride.

btw.....you should name the kosher cross "Mazel tov og" ..lol ~smf~

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn Cap, sorry about the loss bro. However those crosses siund sickness, good shit bro :). Ill be making some f2's and some crosses with my fpog males (plural) soon. Gonna need to hit you up for an order of bennies in the not too distant future as well. Keep up the awesome work brotha! Peace out Cap! Motiv

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hells yeah cap! Sounds like you got a nice lil project going on here. Can't wait to see how your stud comes thru in the offsprings. Iv made a few myself with my fpog male. I'm sure you will find crazy fire. I'll be along for the ride.

btw.....you should name the kosher cross "Mazel tov og" ..lol ~smf~

hahahah I totally thought of that one as well!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Damn Cap, sorry about the loss bro. However those crosses siund sickness, good shit bro :). Ill be making some f2's and some crosses with my fpog males (plural) soon. Gonna need to hit you up for an order of bennies in the not too distant future as well. Keep up the awesome work brotha! Peace out Cap! Motiv

you win some you lose some. I don't necessarily look at it as a loss if something positive comes from it.

Top Bottom