FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

some shots of a FPOG f2, different creator but still they rock.

View attachment 377217 View attachment 377218 View attachment 377219

here she is a bit later, full of cereal phenol pollen pushing out some f3!!.
View attachment 377220
View attachment 377221
View attachment 377222

male fpog f2.
View attachment 377224

nothing but fruity pebble cereal smell from this one.

peace;)

Great to see someone else popping these babies off, I just hope I find a female, I know my chance are slim for that Cereal pheno time will tell...

Canappa

Canappa

With the mix of (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush) I and sure I will fine a keeper pheno regardless of the outcome I cant complain...This is a special girl indeed and I just want to be able to smoke it, lol

JAWS

JAWS

With the mix of (Green Ribbon x GDP) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush) I and sure I will fine a keeper pheno regardless of the outcome I cant complain...This is a special girl indeed and I just want to be able to smoke it, lol

ya the GR*GDP side is where the cereal phenol is coming from, the TAK will be the one with the more in your face burnt rubber type smell.

the girl in my above pic did how ever start out with the BURNT RUBBER smell so i marked her as a TAK but just a couple weeks into flower that all changed and she began smell very strongly of FRUITY PEBBLE CEREAL like sticking your hand down in the box and crushing the cereal and then smelling your hand.

fpog f1 cereal buds from a couple grows back.

peace:woot:

Canappa

Canappa

Ohh Jaws you are a very lucky man to be able to hold them gems in your hand. Now how soon should I be able to experience the smells, In flower or veg

JAWS

JAWS

Ohh Jaws you are a very lucky man to be able to hold them gems in your hand. Now how soon should I be able to experience the smells, In flower or veg

should not take long to get some smells going, on the plant above the smell was fairly quick but like i said in week three flower it changed from burnt rubber to the cereal smell.

yummy:)

Canappa

Canappa

Transplanted a few days ago she is really starting to take off. From the pics looks to be a female out of the two so far, still to early to tell on the smaller one. But I posted some pics the bast that I could of the large one which looks to be female what is your thought? Male or Female

DSCF3898

DSCF3889

DSCF3904
DSCF3891

DSCF3910

Canappa

Canappa

Since the transplant into soil she he been really growing fast, she just received a full feeding yesterday. I love the way she is staked, I am going to let her grow to 2ft then top her. The fan leaves are huge on the girl, still hope shes the cereal pheno.
DSCF3933
DSCF3936
DSCF3957

Pushing 13" tall
DSCF3958

And 20" wide tip to tip
DSCF3960

Looks to me like pre flowers so I am pretty sure she is a girl.
DSCF3966

Canappa

Canappa

Tight nodes super green thumps up

Thanks bro, the 1k veg bulb helps, lol to tell you the truth I dont grow in dirt I am surprised myself. I am a hydro guy but I just use my hydro nutes and they love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom