FPOG, Kraken, 7Ghosts, A Optimus and many more in the Dog house!!

• Thread starter kendog000
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

Okie dokie folks, i started this thread over at another joint, but since ive been spending so much time over here, i wanted to get it goin here at the Farm as well. This run is goin to be my selection round for choices hunnies, then once i know what i have, its all about makin a switch to organics!!
Started with 8 beans FPOG, ended up with 6 happy healthy lil girls. The 7th girls has some funky shit goin on for sure, but she will not be CULLED!! The 8th bean cracked and tailed to a length of about 1/8 inch, but then just stalled. It is planted currently but hasnt done anything in over a week so its all over for her.
The Kraken 5/5 on these gems and all up and out doing nicely.
Alien Optimus 7/7 once again all up and out and kickin ass.
7 Ghosts went 6/7. the last bean was cracked open to see what the deal was, and it was an empty shell?? Something i havent seen before. All these wee ones are sittin on heat matts, sittin under a 4 foot 8 bulb T-5 with 6500k bulbs.
All planted in Cannas coco, with their corresponding nute line. I know i know, dont be too hard on the synthetic guy haha, i will be makin the jump to Organics i promise. I apologize for the droop on a couple of these girls, i let my seedlings dry way out before they get water, and they got a lil water this am.
The older seedlings got a taste of juice today at .25 ml A and B, and .25 CaMg as well as .50 ml rhizotonic. ANother week or so and these will get put to the test to see what they can or cant handle.
As far as shots go, first unlit over view of all, second is the 7 FPOG, next is the wild FPOG.Then we have KRaken, Alien Optimus, 7 Ghosts,, overall overview with a bunh of other seedlings, and finally everyone sittin under the lights.
I wanna say thanks to every ahead of time for stoppin bye and takin a peek. Any and all comments are welcome. Also a monster thanks to Alein and crew up on the Mothers ship for creating these fine ass genetics, and bringin em to the masses. Greatly apprecite ya brother, i abig big way.

Peace
Ken

Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 2
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 3
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 4
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 5
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 6
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 7
Fpog kraken 7ghosts a optimus and many more in the dog house 8
kendog000

kendog000

Nice Ken! I'll be posted up for the show.
Yeah brother, thisun right here is long over due, and couldnt be happier your along for the ride bro. Hope ya stick around cause the later part of this thread im gonna be needin urs and A's help for sure with the switch.
Peace
You know I'm down for this one Big D

Just got your PM...will get back to ya for sure.

Cheers and many good vibes KenD!

A
Man awesome to see ya here bro, i was hoping youd be swingin bye for the show. Ima gonna do my damndest bro to turn these hunnies out proper!!! Always a pleasure A, and im looking forward to hearing from ya

Peace
Im in!I have a few packs of these sitting also,optimus,kraken and FPOG.
Good to have ya aboard Fishwhistle lots of room

Nice!
Good luck bro!
thanks Sox, ill take it mang, welcome to the thread

Ken

kendog000

kendog000

great start, in for the ride.
Yeah im more than content with the beginin part of things. Lots of romm for ya to chill
Peace
Whats up bro.... subbed and along for the ride in the front row...was just gonna ask you if you were or had anything going on.....Peace Soser
Hey Sos, good to have you here for the ride bro, always welcome!! I have lots and lots goin on right now. I actually just chopped a shitload of crap round here due to some fuckin crazy ass bug BS. No matter what i did couldnt get it cleared up. So killed almost everything off, and popped somethin like 60 beans to start nice and fresh, and clean ofcourse.

Peace
What up Ken? Nice start. Im excited to see the Optimus ran, see what the "huge canalope" brings to the table. I got a pack sitting. Good luck.

Whats good GP, man i know the name from smewhere just cant remember which joint it was from. Im curious as well with those, i havent seen alot of threads on em so itll be new for sure. Welcome aboard.

Peace

I wanna say thanks to everyone for takin the time and having a look see here in my thread. Once again for being the new guy im feelin the love!!! Yall good people for sure, and i apprecite yall stoppin bye.

Peace and be easy

Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

Unfortantly we have all been down that bug road, when I started I said i'll never get bugs , i'm to clean , to carefully but you get lazy and take that one clone or come from outside in and don't wash, takes one time to learn your lesson and nothing worked for me either. Had to chop all down and start over , but that's why they make beans..... peace SoSer

kendog000

kendog000

Unfortantly we have all been down that bug road, when I started I said i'll never get bugs , i'm to clean , to carefully but you get lazy and take that one clone or come from outside in and don't wash, takes one time to learn your lesson and nothing worked for me either. Had to chop all down and start over , but that's why they make beans..... peace SoSer

Yeah bro, for me its so hard to kill shit off, and phenos i dont intend on keepin. More often than not they will get gifted out locally as opposed to gettin the axe. I am a very clean grower, and i like it that way. But like ya siad, sometimes shit just happens. Hell im running a test grow right now for Loompa farms, and they were hit hard with the same BS issues, and im strugglin just to keep em alive, let alone put on a god show with them. Sometimes ur house burns up, and sometimes it burns down.

Ken

kendog000

kendog000

True that Sos, ive tested for lots of folks over the last few years, and i have never had any issues along the way. And i hate lookin like a fool when something like this goes down, for sure not my style!!! And breeders whom have enough faith to let ya do some testing, deserve their gear to be showcased, not fallin ill to fuckin bugs and what not.
Ken

soserthc1

soserthc1

True that Sos, ive tested for lots of folks over the last few years, and i have never had any issues along the way. And i hate lookin like a fool when something like this goes down, for sure not my style!!! And breeders whom have enough faith to let ya do some testing, deserve their gear to be showcased, not fallin ill to fuckin bugs and what not.
Ken
true but shit happens and breeders know this as long as you have proved yourself in the past , everyone even breeders have shit happen , I myself would explain apoligize and offer to pay for another pack to do the test over...... I wouldn't sweat one mishap ..... Peace Bro

kendog000

kendog000

Had some time today, and took couple shots of the wee ones. Not a whole lot goin on, just doing their thing. The first round of A's gear have been upcanned into one gal pots straight coco. The 7ghosts and AO will be done this week sometime. I like to give em a lil time in the cups to get thier roots goin before i shock em., with a transplant. They will remain in these containers until sexing, then into 7's and finally 15's for flower. not sure how these are gonna post up, or in what order, but all the single plant shots are the FPOG, the group of one gal pots are FPOG and Kraken. Solos are all the 7 ghosts and AO, and then overview of the whole shabang. All lil ones sittin under 2 four foot 8 bulbs, temps at 75/76 with a RH of 65%.
Thats about it for now, ill get another up next week some time. Thanks for all the input as well folks

Peace
Ken

IMG 1168 600x800
IMG 1169 600x800
IMG 1170 600x800
IMG 1171 600x800
IMG 1174 800x600
IMG 1175 600x800
IMG 1173 800x600
IMG 1164 800x600
IMG 1165 800x600
Top Bottom