FPOG x Colombian=Wilma Organic Fun!

• Thread starter treebark1950
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lucky guy that cross sounds so awesome......really looking forward to this one....cheers bro!

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up homie ill be here posted.. make some killer oil...lol u got me hooked like a crack whore...

treebark1950

treebark1950

I got some new babies!

So far 12/13 had great tap roots from paper towel (the 13th one hasn't popped yet) and after just 24 hours in rapid rooters in a dome with a T5 above them I have some poking out!

Super Excited!!

DSCN1444
DSCN1445
treebark1950

treebark1950

13/13 on the Wilmas!

Wimas are to the left!

I start all new stuff on my balcony, now they are going in 4x4 tent with 8 bulb t5...

DSCN1446
DSCN1449
EVOKE

EVOKE

whats up TB1950, looking good homie... wanted to stop in and say wudd ups...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
13/13 on the Wilmas!

Wimas are to the left!

I start all new stuff on my balcony, now they are going in 4x4 tent with 8 bulb t5...

Sick.

I lost one yesrterday. 9/10 :(

I think I get too happy on the watering. Cant wait to see how these turn out.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Sick.

I lost one yesrterday. 9/10 :(

I think I get too happy on the watering. Cant wait to see how these turn out.

That sucks, sometimes they are fragile!

I just leave em on my back deck balcony, they get good sun and I feel like it hardens em off from day one. And I water like once a week! Now into the new veg tent tomorrow along with some Sensi Star x Super Sunk and some Alien Grenades babies!

But I admit I'm most excited to see what the Wilma has to bring! From a FROG Leaner to the Columbian leaner its gonna be a win win!!

I'm stoked as well!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That sucks, sometimes they are fragile!

I just leave em on my back deck balcony, they get good sun and I feel like it hardens em off from day one. And I water like once a week! Now into the new veg tent tomorrow along with some Sensi Star x Super Sunk and some Alien Grenades babies!

But I admit I'm most excited to see what the Wilma has to bring! From a FROG Leaner to the Columbian leaner its gonna be a win win!!

I'm stoked as well!

good point about the sun. I think I will do that next time as it makes total sense to harden them up right away, and then put them in less intense light (600's) as opposed to starting them under t-5 and then putting them in to more intense light.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey what day are yours on exactly, from the day you started germing them?

treebark1950

treebark1950

Hey what day are yours on exactly, from the day you started germing them?

Thats always been my thought too about the sun!

I put them in paper towels on July 22nd and they all popped and went into Rapid Rooters within 48 hours, 24-36 hours later they showed their first set of leaves, and then 2 days later I put them in cups. This entire time they get about 10 hours of direct sun and I have a t5 and cfl out there too.

I also use no nutes and only feed tap water for the first 2 weeks or so...

treebark1950

treebark1950

Now they are in the tent under the T5, still just feed Tap water and going strong!

Will give them a molasses and bennie tea here soon!

DSCN1455
DSCN1456
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
#1 looks stacked to me. My #3 that I sprouted before the second run of them was super stacked like that or maybe a little more so.

I love stacked chicks. The colombian seems dominant to me so far. Actually that #1 looks a lot like the mommy.

treebark1950

treebark1950

So far I'm feeling like I'm getting a 50/50 split of colombian and fpog leaners.. I'm stoked to flower these ladies out..well hopeful ladies.... :)

Thanks my friend for the chance to flower these! I sense a lot of keepers!!

Top Bottom