Franchise. Alien Orange Cookies

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Started in paper towel then put in 1/2 coco loco and 1/2 light warrior all 12 have there heads out.
Franchise alien orange cookies
Franchise alien orange cookies 2

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i have 2 packs of this in a red packs regular..are these the same? either way i'll be watching brotha

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

These are regs 12 seeds in a pack can't really find much info on em

Full.Melt

Full.Melt

i thought franchise were color packaged.i have a few fems in white packs.guess i was wrong

S

slap14

Looking good boss,
I have group of the AOC at about 60 days in veg and will be flipping them this week. All plants seem quite vigorous. Lookin forward to watching your girls do their thing Timmy.

Good luck with them
Slap

Stalks

Stalks

Is the "alien orange cookie" different than just the "Orange cookies" that the tlc la group is running?

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

@Stalks still can't figure that out looking everywhere on the net but the do run it, saw1 post on ig alien orange cookies mint pheno on tlcjungleboys

C

caseyjones

Is the "alien orange cookie" different than just the "Orange cookies" that the tlc la group is running?
@Stalks still can't figure that out looking everywhere on the net but the do run it, saw1 post on ig alien orange cookies mint pheno on tlcjungleboys
I believe it is the same. I think theres is a pheno of the Alien Orange Cookies. Which for anyone wondering is (Forum GSC x Orange Juice Bud) However, they do offer the "Orange Cookies" seeds now which are 200 for a 10 pack vs the Alien Orange Cookies which are 100 for a 12 pack, and they had them both listed on their weedmaps at the same time at one point, so i do believe the beans are different. No idea on what the Orange Cookies genetics would be though. Also, i've had problems with them listing beans they dont have in stock anymore, so who knows. But I think TLC's Orange Cookies is a pheno from the AOC. But, my phenos don't smell anything like theres. And quite honestly I think theres a lot better phenos to be found in these than theirs if it came from these. There's is nothing like I expected, it has more Jack Herer or something than anything orange-ish smelling, with little to no cookie influence at all in my opinion. But I've found phenos that smell more like Oranges in my pack than theirs. Funny cause I think they won at the cup with this? I had pretty poor germ rates with mine, and only ended up with 3/8, but will be starting the rest when space clears up. They root like champs though. #4 smells like straight orange peels. #6 smells like some sort of orange candy, and is the closest to their pheno I have, but I think its a male. Might keep him around tho. #8 is only a few weeks old, no real interesting traits yet, and will soon be joined by #9 - #12, and some Gluetech & Area 43's. Should be fun :D

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

I think the orange cookies is ojbxfourmgsc and alien orange cookies is alien techx orange cookies this is just a guess I think @Capulator knows making some ogbiowar tea today for the aoc

IMG 20150621 155838279 HDR
Stalks

Stalks

I think the orange cookies is ojbxfourmgsc and alien orange cookies is alien techx orange cookies this is just a guess I think @Capulator knows making some ogbiowar tea today for the aoc

I'm pretty sure you're spot on I was browsing through his feed on instgram

C

caseyjones

I'm pretty sure you're spot on I was browsing through his feed on instgram
Hmm yep, that would make much more sense. Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't considered that. though i could swear i remember ob's said on IG the alien orange cookies is the one with the forum, BUT what you're thinking totally makes more sense so maybe its the orange cookies and i must have just remembered incorrectly. Which could explain why my phenos are vastly different than theirs is. I thought it was weird to name (forum x ojb, or ojb x forum) Alien Orange Cookies as most of his Alien named strains have the Alien Tech in it. However, he seems to of dropped the AOC before the OC if thats the case? Unless there was a prior release that i could totally be unaware of? I haven't come across anything cookie related in my phenos or in their pheno they carry at their shop.

Top Bottom