Franchise: Cherry Diesel

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bull Trout

Bull Trout

Its your Alien that is causing your inter sex. Pretty sure it has been run into the ground the Alien (not to be confused w Alien the seed producer) crosses are herm prone.

There are countless...countless chem crosses that are damn near heirloom status in their stability, compared to the alien crosses.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I'm running a pack of Alien sour Dub and have not seen a nan or sack.
I HAVE seen a shit tone of crystal coverage on everything. Also a Lot of phenos variation.. one of the stretchy phenos has similar leaf weirdness too your there kid Kid.

I'm pretty sure there will be 2' keepers' out of this pack, but only smoke tests will tell.

But no ballz

Jj

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea that sucks dude but your right, Chem, OG, and diesel will herm if you look at them wrong. Sometimes it will go away on the clone run for some reason, so if you really like her n have a clone you can try running it small. Worst case scenario you see a herm n have to kill it. That's why if they do that, the clone run will be in like a gallon pot with almost no veg.
yeah i was thinking about doing soemthing like that, but i have more beans and they are fems so i will just crack so more when i get more room. right now im just trying to get a full run of all one strain so i dont have much room left after all the seeds i have been popping to keep moms and 22 1 strain clones going.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Its your Alien that is causing your inter sex. Pretty sure it has been run into the ground the Alien (not to be confused w Alien the seed producer) crosses are herm prone.

There are countless...countless chem crosses that are damn near heirloom status in their stability, compared to the alien crosses.
yeah i have made a few differnt Chemdog D crosses as well as aliendog f3s. so i know its in there. im not to worried as aligee and canarado have used my aliendog f3's and gotten great results on the offsprings from the grows that have been posted. So if i do find a great keeper that i want to breed with im sure theres a work around just got to find a stable father.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple shots of soem testers i got going in solo cups just to get a glimps, i get impatient and didnt want to wait till next run. this is green crack x g13/haze bx1 made by tmag. the first 2 are the pheno im really liking alot. it smells like sour patch kids and some cherry. i popped 12 of these and selected down to these 2 females i think have the green crack traits more then the others. there on day 20
DSC 0576
DSC 0578
DSC 0577

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
new shots of the cherry diesel i kept. seems to be growing easy just no trichomes yet really compared to the other stuff
DSC 0580
DSC 0579
DSC 0581
. there on day 23 or so they were started mothers day.

Last edited:
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
not much frost yet. i killed off the clones of this one as well. when i get more time ill have to dig back into these and hopefully find a pheno similar to the one that hermied but without the nuts. ill get soem pics up this week of this one

Top Bottom