Franchise Genetics Grown Outdoors

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ricky213

Ricky213

I when and got some seeds from tlc I got dreamstarxthenaturalbornkiller.i guess is a hybrid what's this seed worth it ?I seen in your garden nice exciting plants I would sure love to grow outdoor too.im planting them right now .Also what's the sativa or indica percent on this strain got any Info on it.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I when and got some seeds from tlc I got dreamstarxthenaturalbornkiller.i guess is a hybrid what's this seed worth it ?I seen in your garden nice exciting plants I would sure love to grow outdoor too.im planting them right now .Also what's the sativa or indica percent on this strain got any Info on it.
I have the dream killers going too.
Im not sure the percent of sat and indica..probably bout 50 /50 just a guess though
And it might depend on the pheno...I have a couple that looks really sativa Dom.
And this one, that looks hybrid all the way

Dks1on711
Last edited:
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Shit!! 13 pages of catching up, that's what I get for being late to the party!! ;)
ken, amazing job bro! Nice skills, and nice genetics, keep killin it!! Im sure I just blew up your alerts with all the pictures of yours I just liked!! Lol Digdug!!

below frigid

below frigid

Ken I have a friend who grows in a similar manner to you. He is having water issues. I think he is not giving them enough. How much water do you give the ones in those boxes that look to be 4'x4', and how often? Thanks

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Shit!! 13 pages of catching up, that's what I get for being late to the party!! ;)
ken, amazing job bro! Nice skills, and nice genetics, keep killin it!! Im sure I just blew up your alerts with all the pictures of yours I just liked!! Lol Digdug!!
:woot: Yeah..lol..Thanks for all those likes! :)
And thanks for lookin..Wont be long now.
Read the whole thing amazing
Thanks for lookin :) Hopefully it will get even better soon :)

Ken I have a friend who grows in a similar manner to you. He is having water issues. I think he is not giving them enough. How much water do you give the ones in those boxes that look to be 4'x4', and how often? Thanks
Thats a good question..
I often wonder if Im giving mine enough.
I water everyday..The 4x4 boxes get about 5 gal. a day
but every other day they get more..because 5gal a day isnt enough
My plants tell me right away when they are thirsty..and those are the days they get more.
If they are not praying..they probably need water
Sometimes i dig down 4 or 5 inches to see what the soil feels like.

one way you can get an idea of the moisture content is,
If you grab a hand full of soil and squeeze it together..
If if sticks together its wet enough
if the dosent stay together...it needs water

I Learned that here from our farmer friend Blaze :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
^^ That, being said,
I wonder if my plants would be bigger, if I was giving them more water?:confused:

Garden715
SunGrown

SunGrown

^^ That, being said,
I wonder if my plants would be bigger, if I was giving them more water?:confused:
probably not more water. but maybe would be bigger with some extra food, if you really don't feed. I have found that patio plus stops feeding my girls after about a month, they will still look fine but not grow as fast, if I don't get about an inch a day (during july esp) I start feeding more often. Something like pure blend pro or cns17 is great and I think you would like either product brotha!

Looking good either way! And I know you will have some bomb flowers at finish either way!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
probably not more water. but maybe would be bigger with some extra food, if you really don't feed. I have found that patio plus stops feeding my girls after about a month, they will still look fine but not grow as fast, if I don't get about an inch a day (during july esp) I start feeding more often. Something like pure blend pro or cns17 is great and I think you would like either product brotha!

Looking good either way! And I know you will have some bomb flowers at finish either way!
Thanks for the tip! Im sure you are correct.
yeah..I havent been feeding them :bag:..I dont want to have any extra N in the beds
Because, I think, it makes the buds leafier o_O

I do plan on feeding them flower food (kelp and bone meal. And High P bat poop for flavor)

Maybe I will give them some of Fish ferts i have on hand.
They are due for some Bio Tea either way

Thanks again!

All tips and suggestions from all farmers are welcome!
But, Im a simple man..and kinda lazy..
And Cheap...so, If I dont follow a suggestion..its probably one of those reasons :)

SunGrown

SunGrown

the fish works well for sure. If you brew a tea with the fish, oak mulch and some mycos you should see a nice jump

SunGrown

SunGrown

I don't think extra n, esp. at the rate you will apply it, would cause larf. That is probably just in certain strains/phenos you have grown. I use N (in dilute rates) all thru the cycle and with the strains I have ran have not ever had extra larf

below frigid

below frigid

I grow in 300 gallon smarties so I go through a lot more water plus I have more than 1 plant per pot. I think in our climate. Mine is pretty much the same as Kens. 90 - 100+ being the norm with 10-20 % humidity. I water every other day. Probably 20 gallons per pot per watering. It's real hard to give them too much where I am at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom