Franchise Genetics Grown Outdoors

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
lucky you!!! there big to! Nice job Ken!
Thanks Brother! :) Fingers crossed it all goes well!
Looking great Ken!
Thanks Big D :) Veg went well, i hope flower does too!
Oh no:wtf: they could double or triple in flower:eek: your getting bigger and bigger, what are they about 7ft tall and plenty wide! Nice
lmao! :woot: Naw! The ones in the gazebo are bout 7 ft..they might get a few feet taller
I have ladders if I need em :) I took that dago tops photo(post 297) standing on a aluminum horse(post 290) :D

SunGrown

SunGrown

looking great bro!

I went and checked on my blue dragon garden today and they are all in deep flower, but they are usually done by mid sept so that is ok, but it looks to me to be two weeks early on everything.

I am down to have everything cut my mid october if it gets ripe, fuck it, a well done early season is great!

Keep on with it bro!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I put a few cuts outside 2 weeks ago & mine all started vegging away.. none flowered juss new leafs starting over here.. im hoping my tiny cuts veg a lil bit longer

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I put a few cuts outside 2 weeks ago & mine all started vegging away.. none flowered juss new leafs starting over here.. im hoping my tiny cuts veg a lil bit longer
Right on Goo!. I dont think yours will veg much longer though :)
id say almost all my plants(90% maybe) are switching to flower now.
Climate change? or something i did wrong?:confused:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah whats up with that..I wonder how many other Cali outdoor farmers are seeing the same thing? @Seamaiden Are you seeing signs of flowering on your outdoor?
Nothing hard. In fact, I've got a suspected male who STILL won't drop his fucking balls! I want that pollen. :o

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nothing hard. In fact, I've got a suspected male who STILL won't drop his fucking balls! I want that pollen. :eek:
Thanks for the reply Sea..thats good to know..

I dont have many that are flowering hard....but they are revving up hard

Maybe they are all root bound..:confused:or stressed from the heat..o_O
some do have taco leaves i assume it's from the heat:meh:

I had a lot go wrong last year....so im kinda anxious this year:depressed:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hear you, brother, I hear you. But, here's the thing, there's really nothing wrong with them getting hard into flower at this point, just means they'll be done that much sooner, right? Last pix I saw you've got great vegetative growth on the majority of what you're running already.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hear you, brother, I hear you. But, here's the thing, there's really nothing wrong with them getting hard into flower at this point, just means they'll be done that much sooner, right? Last pix I saw you've got great vegetative growth on the majority of what you're running already.
Thanks again Sea :) Yeah, im fine with how big they got.
and they seem happy for the most part...(except some taco leaf)
always praying unless they are thristy
I have been pretty aggressive with the pruning this year,..
I hope that didnt stress them too much...
:facepalm:
Dago4on726

I want good air flow! :Dand dont need lower larf :)

SunGrown

SunGrown

I would leave it. I don't prune nearly that much. I think your yields should be fantastic!

As an example on a plant like blue dream, the lowers easily put out many ounces each, the tips will grow into nice colas. So I leave em, I will prune out enough early on for airflow, but not a lot

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Right on Goo!. I dont think yours will veg much longer though :)
id say almost all my plants(90% maybe) are switching to flower now.
Climate change? or something i did wrong?:confused:
I can put a clone out Aug 1st & with no veg I get a solid zip off the plant..all bud from top 2 bottom.... depending on strain of course. .. I can hide a billion of them everywhere..LOL...

im in pots so I can chase the sun if I dont want them 2 flower. . Or put them on the porch 2 get some extra light 2 keep them from flowering... ive kept a plant in veg all winter this way... I juss want them 2 veg another 2 weeks 2 get knee high so they finish about waist high... I want a outdoor "P" juss 4 fun on Halloween!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I can put a clone out Aug 1st & with no veg I get a solid zip off the plant..all bud from top 2 bottom.... depending on strain of course. .. I can hide a billion of them everywhere..LOL...

im in pots so I can chase the sun if I dont want them 2 flower. . Or put them on the porch 2 get some extra light 2 keep them from flowering... ive kept a plant in veg all winter this way... I juss want them 2 veg another 2 weeks 2 get knee high so they finish about waist high... I want a outdoor "P" juss 4 fun on Halloween!!
Just for fun! :woot: i love it!

I havent shown Dream Killer #1 for a couple pages:)
Dk1on726

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
welp. I gotta keep it real..

Here is the latest pictures of Dream killer #4
Dk4balls
Dk4chopped
Dk4andgoats

:facepalm::banghead::depressed:

I coulda sworn (and do) he was a she. :confused:
I even had my wife come out to the garden with a loope last week to be sure!:bag:

Im just thankful I got him before he spewed!

Man, I was stoked about that big fucker too.:(
Thats the 2nd huge male to show up (the 1st was a SB cross)..:hungover:

S

ssteely71

View attachment 427255 View attachment 427256 View attachment 427257

I even had my wife come out to the garden with a loope last week to be sure!:bag:

Beautiful healthy plants you have there, very nice...............and good save on getting him outta there in time!

below frigid

below frigid

View attachment 427255 View attachment 427256 View attachment 427257

Wow Ken! That's a little late in the game for that to show up. I know last week I had my head inside all my plants just to be safe. Still all girls. Going down to the ranch today. Going to take another good look just to be safe. Glad you got him before he shot his load.

SpiderK

SpiderK

no biggie every year bring some shit .... :facepalm:

one of my unicorns was run over by a deer or something last night, doing a tape job / stress before flower .... :arghh:

but back in the day, obs said he would start flower before putting them outside so they branch out more later on, yield boost. it works on most strains but my thai plants did not like it this year. maybe try it with a few next year ....

Top Bottom