Franchise Genetics Grown Outdoors

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Necessity breeds invention! :)
I may need to stack two tires if the plants stretch too much

Just a couple days ago I was talking to a buddy about using some stacked tires for potatoes..for easy harvesting. Do you think they would leach anything into the dirt?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Love your pics Ken the plants are looking perfect!!
Thanks Prime! They all seem pretty happy :)

Here is the weekly Dago#1 Photo(s) :)
Dagto1on518

Im not going to top her anymore:D

Dago1otherside518
william76

william76

Thanks for lookin Friend :)

I havent shown Dago # 3 for a while;)
took this yesterday, might as well show it :)
View attachment 406680

This is her 3 weeks ago in post#70
dago-3inbed428-jpg.400761
Thanks for lookin Friend :)

I havent shown Dago # 3 for a while;)
took this yesterday, might as well show it :)
View attachment 406680

This is her 3 weeks ago in post#70
dago-3inbed428-jpg.400761
Killing it as usual cgk,do you know what genetics the Dago is?its got the big 11\13 finger leaflets, isn't that an alien trait?dont think there's any alien in it though is there? All the best,76

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Killing it as usual cgk,do you know what genetics the Dago is?its got the big 11\13 finger leaflets, isn't that an alien trait?dont think there's any alien in it though is there? All the best,76
Thanks William :)
No I dont know..the package just said Dago Orange. and Franchise genetics
And that was good enough for me. I popped those the day i got em :)

Maybe @obsoul33t will tell us whats in it?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Dago orange: heirloom 'orange bud' male from seed and the dago is an albert walker-ish cut from san diego... Hopefully obs can pop in and give more detail

and...I still haven't popped mine yet. SLACKING! It took me 5 months to flower ali's beans that I started in January, and the beans were gifted in April 2013 lol....... I'm like a tortoise

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Dago orange: heirloom 'orange bud' male from seed and the dago is an albert walker-ish cut from san diego... Hopefully obs can pop in and give more detail

and...I still haven't popped mine yet. SLACKING! It took me 5 months to flower ali's beans that I started in January, and the beans were gifted in April 2013 lol....... I'm like a tortoise
Thanks for the info FTW! :) I remember someone askin Alien if he used Dago in Ewok..They said it was a grapefruit flavor..
Orange grapefruit sounds yummy! :)

Top Bottom