Trade Freakshow beans, feminised. Looking for a trade

• Thread starter GrowinYeti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

Have 4 Freakshow. beans for trade. Have photos of original packaging if needed
Looking for something not run of the mill or popular. My preferences run to the dark(or black, no racism involved,just love the effects), but any different genetics would be an upgrade.
HMU and we can discuss.

Currently have Oregon Huckleberry, Alien Rock Candy and the aforementioned Freakshow.

thejack

thejack

Looking for something not run of the mill or popular. My preferences run to the dark(or black, no racism involved,just love the effects), but any different genetics would be an upgrade.
HMU and we can discuss.

Currently have Oregon Huckleberry, Alien Rock Candy and the aforementioned Freakshow.
Can you be a bit more specific?

thejack

thejack

HMU and we can discuss.

I have nothing but old beans. None of them are run of the mill. None of them are popular now. But I have good genetics from a ways back.

thejack

thejack

Just mentioning an old strain in order to establish your creds... OK? So you are be aware of Motarebel, Steve Tuck, Matt Riot, etc., etc.,right?
What hammer are you after,man...
Original Chemdog 91, or NDN's G13 X HP? What?

GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

Remember when Chemdog hit around here, was just diagnosed with cancer. The g13 sounds interesting.

GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

Two different leaf structures from the beans that survived my abuse... overwatered, soil too hot underpowered lights ..... just the re-starting mistakes
20211204 215024
20211204 215041

GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

To make a list of abuses
1. Underpowered light, says 300W but a 2013 model and I can't find my amp clamp
20211204 232325

2. Never watered the original media so the ammonia was bad, nitrogen toxicty and they are still living.
3. No environmental controls, heat from lights and a supplemental 150W incandescent bulb. Just natural air flow.

I was never asking for grow help, they will get to where they are going, just have to work on the patience. The other two girls in the back,Alien Rock Candy(L)and Oregon Huckleberry(R), are doing much better, the Freak is a slow grower,front two.
20211204 215212

GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

Was walking the outdoor area. Strawberries flowering in December. Something has been pollinating these.
20211205 131908

shaganja

shaganja

To make a list of abuses
1. Underpowered light, says 300W but a 2013 model and I can't find my amp clampView attachment 1194458
2. Never watered the original media so the ammonia was bad, nitrogen toxicty and they are still living.
3. No environmental controls, heat from lights and a supplemental 150W incandescent bulb. Just natural air flow.

I was never asking for grow help, they will get to where they are going, just have to work on the patience. The other two girls in the back,Alien Rock Candy(L)and Oregon Huckleberry(R), are doing much better, the Freak is a slow grower,front two.View attachment 1194461
20211104 184342

Summer run. Huckleberry. Cant find lineage, but I taste skunk and blueberry. She put out some nugs too!

GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

Looks tasty.
The O.H. bud that I got the seeds from was much darker but that is different genetics.
Was looking at the ducksfoot a while ago. Have you grown them out?

Growing on a budget is fun, makes you slow down and think

shaganja

shaganja

Looks tasty.
The O.H. bud that I got the seeds from was much darker but that is different genetics.
Was looking at the ducksfoot a while ago. Have you grown them out?

Growing on a budget is fun, makes you slow down and think
Nope. Not yet. She is part of my o.g. project. Got recipe from 808 genetics. I am starting with pine tar kush x wild thai. Then will run as many as possible of children, and selecting the loudest kid and cross to the duckfoot. 808 could be wrong, they could be right. Doesnt matter. just sounds like a fun project.

shaganja

shaganja

If you havent found anything yet, I got some dark stuff.
Black and blue 2019.
She is sugar black rose x blue dream o.g.
You can find sugar black rose phenos.
Blue dream phenos.
And I found a blue dream x fire o.g pheno. The lemon one. I call her lemon blue. She is very calming. Am using her in my p.t.s.d. project. And the sugar black has her finishing end of sept/early oct.

GrowinYeti

GrowinYeti

That black n blue sounds like a winner. I have not found anything else, well have found but can't afford...so the reason for the trade.
Suffer from gut pain from colon/rectal cancer and a destroyed pancreas.
Next run is a ways out but dreams of sugarplums, err, cannabis, are dancing in my head.
I guess the rest can go on in direct messaging.

Top Bottom