Fred and Dead OG?

• Thread starter FruitOfTheLabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

well anyways long story short.. a friend of mine had to get rid of his clones because of a issue with his living situation.. i was asked to babysit and he has giving me the plant.. 1 being a Deadhead OG Kush , 1 Being a Thc Bomb that yields rediculous numbers.. and the last one is a Fred OG? .. i havent been able to find anything about this cut anywere on the net.. and myfriend just keeps saying that he got them from his close friend that told him it was Fred OG .. and that its a great plant amazing buds.. but im just trying to figure out more about it.. id like to do some breeding soon but i wana know what strain im dealing with .. i know everyone understands me here.. its not a bag seed or anything like that.. the kid just cant remember the rest of the name.. he wrote on the cup Fred OG and thats what hes calling it. :sign0065:

any help would be awesome..

thanks guys.. and have a happy thanksgiving!:cool0041:

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I know a farmer on here by the name of Fred popped a pack of deadhead og and named one of his pheno's Fredhead not sure if this is it but worth looking into anyway, and if you plan on breeding I would stay clear of Cali Connection genetics, they have a proven track record of being unstable ... Peace GC

F

FruitOfTheLabor

only cali connection strain i have is a single plant of Deadhead OG kush.. and Fred. is?? who are known for unstable and shitty genetics at this point in time.. not 10 years ago i dont wana hear horror storys of people that didnt know how to grow that got shitty results.. i wana hear from the guys that know what there doing.. telling me about who is what.. any?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

only cali connection strain i have is a single plant of Deadhead OG kush.. and Fred. is?? who are known for unstable and shitty genetics at this point in time.. not 10 years ago i dont wana hear horror storys of people that didnt know how to grow that got shitty results.. i wana hear from the guys that know what there doing.. telling me about who is what.. any?

Right on bro, good luck. No one here know hows to grow and that's why everyone has got shitty results from CC gear. Try to help you out and you act like an asshat. Good luck with your gems. Peace - GC

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i got a couple amazing phenos of sour cream .. pineapple express.. special k ... and kiwi skunk ... so far......... that ive flowered out mulitple times and know there banging.. lol more in the progress but soo fuckin busy with 60-70 hours a week of work .. and managing my grow.. its redic.

Top Bottom