FredHead at Altitude

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

102_0051.JPG

102_0052.JPG

Hey guys, wanted to introduce you to some little girlfriends (i hope) of mine... Gifted seeds from a fellow farmer- this cross is Bubbleberry x Kushage, and from the photos I've seen and the initial recon, she's a nice little strain. I've had these girls parked under T5s for a minute- I like how some strains really bush out when they get close to the T5s. Looking forward to the progress in these girls; they just got their first feeding, and are a little overdue for transplant. I have some big news in the works; hoping to have a ton more square footage for these test grows shortly. BIG thanks to my man Fred for giving me a shot at running his genetics!!!!

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

haha sorry taggin along for this one too.. thanks for all the great threads man :bong2:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Your welcome Altitude. Looking good so far. Pure stink bombs. Don't work too hard.

I have a great looking RMD going and will be showing her off real soon. She's about ready to go into flowering.

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

update

102_0102.JPG

FredHead 1

102_0103.JPG

FredHead 2

These are ready for cloning; will be blooming them in about a week. No signs of sex yet, but they are looking incredible. VERY bushy; no training required. Will be popping the last 4 FredHead beans shortly- when my current huge seed run goes into the new room.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I still crack up at that name. :)

What's next. Fred d. :rofl. kiddin but I have to say it's pretty darn cool to see them and may just spark an interest in some breeding projects.

Looking good. I can't wait to see them hit 12/12. They don't take off like the og's but the bud sites are close and they get heavy.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

da update

102_0114.JPG

Fred, these are some monster bushes. I have done absolutely no topping or training, other than leaving them under t5s til they looked bushy.

102_0118.JPG

102_0117.JPG

They are now 21-22" tall, with 8-9" fan leaves. I think they like the 5 gallon smart pots. Looking incredibly female, but no signs of pre-flowers. Popping the rest of the beans this week. What a nice looking strain. Hoping the flowers are half as good as the plant structure!
Great job, Fred, and thank you!!!!!

420king-MASSES

great job in creating a nice looking strain fred and altitude my dude ya gotta love the t5s ive noticed the same as well as under certain cfls the plants seem to bush out instead of elongate lookin good so far brotha wheres the picture updates man pics pics pics pics

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Here come some more pics- later today. Will be cloning FH2, since she showed me her genitalia, and letting her bloom away, once her clones root. What a monster she is, for such a young plant. I've said it before; great job on the pollen-chucking, Fred!

420king-MASSES

ya and grrrrrrrr8 growing there altitude seems like ya already got them dialed in

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Fh2

102_0124.JPG

102_0125.JPG

ALL righty then, here's FredHead #2, in all her glory. Confirmed female yesterday; she should finish faster since she showed sex faster (not always the case, but a rule of thumb). She's about 30" tall. Bushy mama. Those giant fan leaves are approaching 10" across. She'll be blooming by next week. I took ten clones off her today and it hardly looked like I touched her. Yeah, Fred!!!!!!!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

That's a 3 gallon smart pot, btw, and that is a standard bottle of Age Old Kelp- to give you an idea of her size. Gorgeous.

Maton2219

Maton2219

Man, those things look awesome and vigorous. The fan leaves are huge. What ever your doing it is working nicely. Thank you for your post

winta

winta

wow she is a beauty bro! she dont look like she got cloned lol thats awesome! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom