FredHead at Altitude

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

update wheres the update altitude my dude we want pics pics pics pics lol

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Ok guys... will get 'em up. Had HVAC issues today and spent the day trying to figure out temp control until the shtuff is fixed... can anyone say space heaters? :)
Seriously not much difference except a minimal stretch on the Fred #2. Throwing a few more pistils, but she looks more like she's gathering her strength...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Pics!!!!

Ok guys, here's the FredHead girls.

102_0220.JPG

FH1: super easy cloner, but not nearly as stinky or vigorous as FH2. May have not had nutes dialed in, as the clones threw roots super fast. I had a little trouble getting the pH correct, as only recently I converted from FF soils to Sunshine #4. They are both a week into bloom, and showing me all kinds of love.

102_0222.JPG

FH2

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

102_0419.JPG

102_0420.JPG

I officially am not liking the Sunshine #4 for organic super soil. It has been a royal pain in the butt to get the mix dialed in. It either overfeeds the girls, or underfeeds them. Grrr... But in any case, I'm supplementing now with Age Old, and the girls are doing their best to make me proud. This is pheno 2; she has a really funky dank smell, but it's not super strong at this point.

waayne

waayne

Yeah bro I've had problems with the PH of Sunshine #4 being as low as a 5.2 PH.......
Looks like you've got them going now!
Look's like Fred worked some magic into the "FredHead";)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Overfed Fredhead from Red

She's slightly overfed; I've been experimenting with pushing them harder to see if the yield increases; I have been underfeeding for a bit now, and want to see them not cannibalize themselves so fast during the flush. In any case, this pheno has a phenomenal dank smell; rotten citrus fruit/funk/musk. Voted tastiest strain of the last crop.

DSCN2903.JPG

DSCN2904.JPG

Top Bottom