Fredrik's Funky Farm

• Thread starter Fredrik Lemon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fredrik Lemon

Hello everyone!
Just wanted to get the show going with some basic info about my garden and it's workings, etc.....

First off I should say I have not grown anything for about a year now... but once you know how... and know of the SWEET rewards it offers.... you never forget.
Always learning more!!!

Flower Room size = 6.5' X 8.5'
Actually have a 10'X 20' basement room to work in.
Light = 1,000 HPS
Also have 14 shoplights (28 tubes in all) that I am not using yet... those will re-attached in the coming weeks when I start the clones for the next grow.... also used for veg.
Perpetual dontchya know! :rastadancing:
Also in the coming months I will be adding 800 to 1,200 watts of HPS (two or three 400 watters) and switch over to MH lighting for veg.... probably two 400 watt MH for that.
Goal is to have about 3,000+ watts of lights going! :character0029:

Soil is a mixture of potting mix with added perlite, play sand, lava rock, peat moss, worm castings, and different amounts of Espoma and other organic fertilizers.
I usually recycle my soil, but from time to time I also add in some old soil with new and use the old soil outside in a HUGE planter area around the house. Waste not want not!

Container sizes range from 7 gal tubs to 1, 2 & 3 gal buckets. I usually ring the light starting with the tubs in the center and the buckets on the edge. Also the length of veg varies depending on the size of container.

Pics are worth a 1,000 words and will be posting some very soon. I'm in day 21 since getting this batch of seeds wet, so the plants are at the photogenic stage of their life.... just approaching staggering nod. Getting ready to hit 12/12 in the next 7 to 9 days for sexing... then do a Xplt for final flowering.

I did another batch of seeds 8 weeks ago... sexed... and are now in an outdoor grow.... 20 girlz in that patch. I have 8 leftovers from that I plan to ring this indoor grow with.

More later......
Fred

F

Fredrik Lemon

Well here's a bit of an update... with a few pics too.

In all there's 69 young plants... 50 in 1qt cups and 19 in 16oz cups. By the looks of the plants they're fast approaching the stagging nod stage, with any luck they should be able to be turned to 12/12 in 5 or 6 days. I'll leave them in these containers until they show sex then Xplt them into 7 gal tubs.... 6 in each tub, 6 tubs total. Only looking for the best 36 plants... the rest sad to say will be composted... unless I can get a buddy on a farm to take the girls of my hands.... I'll find out about their future next week-end when I go for a visit.

Then there's the 8 girls in 1gal pails.... these will be Xplted into 3gal pails just before I turn the lights... these will ring the 6 tubs. Tomorrow I think I'll give these 8 a bit of a haircut to keep the tops in the light.

Thanks for looking!
Fred

23june 09 1
23june 09 2
23june 09 3
23june 09 4
23june 09 5
23june 09 6
23june 09 7
P

Papa_kush

looking good bro, nice operation you've got cookin here! im taggin along for the ride

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Fredrik!

I love those group "jungle" shots, bro'! Looks good, very healthy. Will be a great harvest for you I am sure! p

Top Bottom