Freds White Fire OG

• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
looking dank man. both those phenos pictured above are looking like keepers.

I feel the same way. The one looks frostier but but both are real heavy with above average size nugs. Won't be long now. A few more days and I'll have a tester bud of the ONE and Pheno B dried. (the last two)

looks terrible bro!! real dank stinky candy! Can't wait on the smoke report!! Congrats homie

You know how I do. Report is on the way. She's gonna need two more weeks to reach full potential. They are swelling up each day though and never know if she'll finish up quickly or lingre on a bit.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Gonna be starting a new thread for these soon. Way too overloaded with stuff right now. Might have to wait a bit before I get these jumpin off but here they are.

DSC00782.JPG

Raskal and Logic do it again. Delivered in a big way. Just look at em...:banana:...and Logic. I'd like to shake your hand....:handshake....Thanks.

fred

C

chunkymunky

nice score fred, cant wait to see the alien crosses. mine should be here any day now.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Them Alien crosses have got to put out some dankage. Good Luck with yours chunkymunky.

Ok, Update on the White Fires. Next picts after these will be dry nug shots. Going at least 10 weeks to get the most out of them but here they are today. Just blowing up in density, size and weight. Smelling more complex and delightful each day. Many Keepers to be found in these packs. Well here they are....Give you guys something to look at while your waiting for the drop.....

First up is the little one. Its looking like another keeper. Yielder for sure. Look at that sum bitch. I didn't try hard at all.

DSC00816.JPG

DSC00817.JPG

Here is the Pheno B. Still working it's magic Yummm...

DSC00848.JPG

DSC00844.JPG

DSC00847.JPG

Next up is the ONE. It speaks for itself..

DSC00860.JPG

DSC00856.JPG

DSC00854.JPG

DSC00850.JPG

DSC00857.JPG

DSC00852.JPG

DSC00871.JPG

I don't know what I'm going to have to do to get my picts to look as good as they do before I load them. They do look much better when you click em full size. Either way I think you can see how good they are. Can't wait to smoke it. It smells yummy. For the record. The Armpit is coming around and is not being counted out yet. Smell is getting right dank. Bodyodor Kush....lol

fred

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Nice looking nugs, Fred... be sure to let me know when you post some FredHead nugs...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks homie altitude. I put some new picts up in my new girls in their home thread. Not really any new nug shots yet but will be soon. Fredhead. Funny fun stuff right there.

fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
The little one. Bustin out the seams.

DSC00944.JPG

fred

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking real nice Fred:)
:passingjoint:

gtd

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Fred be doooin it! nice work bro. killer lookin plants ~SMF~

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Fuken Sick! Fred!! Damn that fire looks like the one! Great Job Bro!

Hey there Garden of Dreams. Thanks. She is a beauty.

Looking real nice Fred:)
:passingjoint:

.gtd

Much appreciated GTD. Don't have em as tight as you yet but I'm working on it

Fred be doooin it! nice work bro. killer lookin plants ~SMF~

Trying to get them looking as good as yours. Not easy!

very nice fred heavey and dank awesome.

When I pick up the colas and sway them back and forth they feel like wrecking balls of dankness. If I remove the stake from a cola it drops to the floor like a ton of bricks...lol

Killin' it bro.. !!

:yes...:nod....:yes

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Trimmed completely and hung as a whole plants attached to main stem. Dried for 7 days then I removed the buds and put them into jars for curing. I have been smoking this for a couple days now. Pheno B and Pheno C named the ONE. Armpit and the little one are still going. Here are Pheno B and the ONE.

Pheno B This shit is great daytime smoke if you don't have to be on schedule all day. She can change your plans for you....lol.....She stinks a little more then the other one. It smells like kush weed but has a skunky smell that comes out the jar for a sec. It has some soft pine sol cleaner smell hiding down deep too. It's easy to smell when ground or crushed up. The high is nice and she gets you every time. Expanded chest with a rise to the head. Comfortable though like a smooth warm blanket for your soul. Well, here she is.

DSCN05071.JPG

DSCN0536.JPG

The ONE. More candy like thing going on. Reminds me of smarties or something with some kush and afghani influence from somewhere. I taste it. Anyway, here she is. A frosty girl that gives a little more body high then pheno B. Or at least it builds on you a lttle more...Both very high quality. Ok Ok enough here ya go.

DSCN0515.JPG

DSCN05301.JPG

DSCN0532.JPG

Hope you enjoyed. I sure am. Let me go enjoy again right now....These have been fun to grow and have put out more then one keeper out of 4 seeds. That puts this one on top as far as that goes. Best ever. The high worthy of mentioning as well. I will be running both these phenos again and that is not easy to get around here. I am one picky sob. Top notch buds with a solid high. Easy to grow with great yieds and large dense buds to savor. They finished in 10 weeks and would be gone in ten seconds if I let em'....whoot whoot.

fred

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks killer Fred! well done...Candy u say? hmm i love that, u going to kill those raskal gear bro ...Enjoy

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah man lovin OG Raskal right now. Gonna be a little bit till I can find room to pop em all. I like saving the best for last anyway so it's just fine. I have a feeling some urkel x Alien might get wet sooner then later tho....

Fred

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too JH420. I like this one a lot. It has a lot of gain after the flip which I like. Not too many clones on the lowers to pull from but a properly trained mother would be sure to pump out as many as needed.

Curing up right nice. Even better after dried and cured. The high is really good and last for a few hours. This is the kind that gets you right with one hit but is also nice to indulge on getting you higher and higher each pull.

Already flipped a couple clones of each so we will see ofter this run which one wins.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Testing is done!!

This is some serious MJ. Pheno B has proven to be the winner. All testers and myself agree that it looks like the ONE will be the best but Pheno B is kicking ass and taking names.

Will fuck you up if you don't have thc running through you veins already. It is the only strain that is as powerful as my cross. In fact four hours later it still has you blasted. Everyone said it's great and I was high four hours later. One guy thought he had smoked again until he realized he hadn't..

Another friend and MS patient left her keys in her apartment door and left them hanging there all night. She was looking everywhere for them the next day. ...Couldn't find anything she said. Completely forgot about her injection within a min of doing it. She said thats rare.... :)

Oh yeah. OG raskal should open a breeding school and teach these dudes how it's done.

fred

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Damn fred.. you killed it bro.. shit looks scrumptious fosho!! Damn it we need scratch n sniff!! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom