• Thread starter Fred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
OG Raskals White Fire OG

Here are my White Fires. I'll still be veggin for some time but they are taking shape and showing a little difference now. The little one in the front was just started. I put them in pro-mix planted a 1/4" deep and all three...four now..came up on day 4. I put one in a root riot cube and on day 7 I saw nothing so I dug her out and it had popped and rotted. I could smell it. I guess I had it too wet. After that I popped another one in pro-mix just just for kicks "the little one in the front". Next time I'll just stick to what I know.

Anyway, First feed was Clonex solution. After that these girls have been grown organically using Bio-Bizz line (all their products except the Bio-heaven are being used). I also use Hygrozyme and some Guano add, Organa Guano, and sweet at times. Other beneficials from compost teas are used that are created in NY and distibuted from my local resource. Like Vermi-T from what I gather. Still trying to figure out if they are along the same lines.

DSC00030_2_.JPG

DSC00028_2_.JPG

DSC00036_2_.JPG

DSC00033_2_.JPG

DSC00031_2_.JPG

Once they are big enough to get some cuts they will go into 12/12. After that I'll concentrate my efforts on the winners and see what I can get out of em'.

Aligee

Aligee

lookin good bro! i lst and they love it this is a real easy super potent strain to grow and is the perfect plant to trim mostly all bud no leaves !!!those are looking good plants there...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good so far what do you think of the biobizz line?.

Thanks Skunky. I like it a lot except when it's time to pay. It's expensive but it is good stuff. It doesn't smell like sh!t either. More like sweet burnt coffee and the additives like Top-max and Root Juice really work for me. I was using DJ shorts mix for a couple of runs then the Hydro store opened. Used Fox Farm for a few years then Switched to Bio-Bizz because it's 100% organic and didn't smell like poo.

lookin good bro! i lst and they love it this is a real easy super potent strain to grow and is the perfect plant to trim mostly all bud no leaves !!!those are looking good plants there...

Thanks Aligee. Good news cause I hate trimming. Do love the bubble though.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Tex. Feeling the pressure now! Your work is top notch every time. Picked up CVK because of your pict...

Anyway, I will be doing my best to find a keeper out of these three...four. If not I still have 6 left so the search will continue. :cool

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I just wanted to say all these plants are strong and trouble free. Tough girls so far which is nice because while I love working in the grow room I don't wanna have to live in there to keep em green.

Thanks OG Raskal for choosing such good parents!

I'll update picts soon.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I took some clones and moved them into the flower room. Here are some picts. They have been tough. Hung in there through the R/O water crisis and all.

DSC09950.JPG

DSC09951.JPG

DSC09952.JPG

DSC09953.JPG

DSC09954.JPG

I will post some more in when they start to bud.

Really excited about my first flowers from the farm being white fires. I can't friggin wait. :cool0010:

O

ograskal

Lookin nice and healthy bro...cant wait for the updates...keep up the good work bro!....~ogr

Darkplace

Darkplace

go Fred! looks like you know how to keep them sweet bro.... good luck and chair pulled if ya don't mind :party0042:

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
go Fred! looks like you know how to keep them sweet bro.... good luck and chair pulled if ya don't mind :party0042:

Don't mind at all. In my world the chairs are leather recliners and pimp ass hell so get comfy....hehe

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Forgot the lil one. Here she is in her glory.

DSC000482.JPG

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Lookin real nice so far Fred... I know they're some real killa phenos in there somewhere. Bet it's gonna be some real White Fire.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Me either Sirius. I can spot them white fires from a mile away now. Hope I can keep mine looking as good as yours. Either way I think both of have some serious dank coming soon.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry I missed ya djstiks. She was placed in the medium on Sun 1-31-10. Popped her head up four days later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom