Free Botanicare Sweet (Grape)

• Thread starter Lost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pilot error

Wow that was quick, received my bottle in the mail today.

Thx again Lost.

L

LionVibez

Thanks for the heads up I just tried it a min ago and got a response almost right away >>>

Thank you for responding to Botanicare sample request for Sweet Grape that was advertised in Maximum Yield’s August issue.

You were among the first 5000 people to respond! Your sample request is being processed and will be delivered to the address you provided.

Please take a moment to complete a brief survey that we have attached. Your feed back is appreciated.

I love freebies lol

C

cannabyss

Thanks for the heads up! I didn't expect after this amount of time passed that I'd still be one of the 5k, but I just tried it and it sent me a confirmation email.

L

Lost

Nice, this is legit people. I got some PM's wondering if was a narc setup, but unless they are having Botanicare ship out bottles as well.......

D

Djmers

Just emailed them and got a confirmation back still within the 5000, did not think it was still open.

blazedahaze

blazedahaze

how long has it been taking to receive the product once emailed?? I got my confirmation like two - three weeks ago and still nothing in the mail..

L

LionVibez

It only took about 3 days to get to me on the east coast from AZ. I sent the email on sunday and shipped out monday in my mail by thur! Oh yea and i got like 3 of them :) Just used a few diff email addys but same address for shipping. A few of my friends wanted to try it too.

Top Bottom