Trade Free Colorado Clones, local pickup only!

• Thread starter IamN2pot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swagmasterflex

Swagmasterflex

Well, I'm posting this as a TRADE, because there isn't a FREE prefix 🙃
Live in Colorado? Want genetics? I regularly have a few extra clones when I take cuttings and just hate throwing away perefectly good extra's. So I'm posting what is ready or in the rooting dome in hopes of finding them a home. I currently have Wedding Cake and Skunk #1 cuts.

Original Skunk #1 cuts are from seed, pheno's that have not finished yet. I have both male and female cuts in the rooting dome. ETA until rooted, +/- 7 days.
(genetics are https://agseedco.com/products/original-skunk-no-1, THANKS TODD!)

Wedding Cake - the cut I have I believe is the cut discribed on Leafly, https://www.leafly.com/strains/wedding-cake, aka Triangle Mints #23. It has tested north of 34%. I have a few extra cuts of it ready to go. All the pictures below are of this Wedding Cake cut and it's test results.

PM me if you live in Colorado and want one of my extras.
N2
Thank you for the girls! I hope they dig their new home!

20220516 220036
D

Dragon88

Hi, i live in pueblo west. I currently have rooted clones that are gorgeous and about 4 weeks old (from cut) of purple headband, member berry, sweet insanity, and gorilla cookies. Im also looking to give them away for free to anyone that wants them but would love to also pick up some new genetics myself (like the wedding cake, or any other winners you currently have). I know this thread is from a few months back but fogured id throw this out there in case the offers still good or if i could simply grab a cutting if possible. Thanks!

0C37909A 6C3E 4A41 8443 FE3A6D11AA8A
T

thehost38

Thanks IamN2pot, one of the most generous and authentic people I have met.
Thanks!

Potfairy

Potfairy

Thanks again for the rooted clones and cuttings man! Im hoping I dont have to fall back on one of the rooted ones for a mother, but the aerocloner is giving me problems 😂 I changed out the spray heads, got some Dr Fulvic, and started the calcium hypochlorite treatment. Fingers crossed I can plant one of the rooted ones in the garden outside 😎 old vs new spray heads below. MUCH better aeration and coverage! 🥳🙌🏻
7EA75A31 CE72 4FD1 905E 2FB647954B3B
2F4D46C1 BEEA 4C20 AEA2 1F384FF4141F

DA4B7A8D 3310 4ABF A082 E036C5D2DBEE
I

IamN2pot

Quick update on the Wedding Cake genetics. Mom is ready for another trimming, if you want fresh cuts. I have another half dozen or so clones rooting up and they should be needing a home in 5-10 days. Timing is everything with cuttings, so these cuts and clones will only be available over the next few days, as they are get ready. PM me if you live in CO, I'm in the Pueblo area.
N2

IMG 20220815 084932

Last edited:
I

IamN2pot

Update: My veg tent has changed from the photo above. I've found a home for momma and have request for all but about 3 of her cuttings that are almost rooted, so if you want WC genetics now, better let me know in a PM ASAP. Mom has been replaced with a younger model, (upper right corner) and her 4 sisters are set for flowering plants. As you can see, it will be a few weeks before I will be taking cuttings from her, but clones will be available again soon.
I hope to be doing a grow diary of the 4 sisters on this WC grow to share with the forum.
Keep growing! N2

IMG 20220819 133309
IMG 20220819 151842

R

ritoMox

Update: My veg tent has changed from the photo above. I've found a home for momma and have request for all but about 3 of her cuttings that are almost rooted, so if you want WC genetics now, better let me know in a PM ASAP. Mom has been replaced with a younger model, (upper right corner) and her 4 sisters are set for flowering plants. As you can see, it will be a few weeks before I will be taking cuttings from her, but clones will be available again soon.
I hope to be doing a grow diary of the 4 sisters on this WC grow to share with the forum.
Keep growing! N2

View attachment 1272665 View attachment 1272666
Damn, bud, stellar work👍 What is that white stuff in the top of the pots and how long does it stay there? Edit: Artificial Cristmas tree snow?

"Original Skunk #1 cuts are from seed, pheno's that have not finished yet. I have both male and female cuts in the rooting dome. ETA until rooted, +/- 7 days."
Any skunkyness in AG's skunk #1?

Last edited:
R

ritoMox

Damn, bud, stellar work👍 What is that white stuff in the top of the pots and how long does it stay there? Edit: Artificial Cristmas tree snow?

"Original Skunk #1 cuts are from seed, pheno's that have not finished yet. I have both male and female cuts in the rooting dome. ETA until rooted, +/- 7 days."
Any skunkyness in AG's skunk #1?
Edit: Snow Blanket for under the Christmas Tree?
Sorry for the extra post, didn't beat the edit time for my last post.

I

IamN2pot

ritoMox, you crack me up, "Snow Blanket for under the Christmas Tree?" So I'll answer that question first. I take my dirty/used carbon pre-filter to make them with and I generally use a double layer. Why you ask? Multi purpose. The primary purpose is a Fungus gnat barrier. I 'had' a gnat problem and after reading about Gnatrol and sand barriers, it dawned on me. That filter is a perfect barrier, all the way down to dust micron size, so why not use it? ...or reuse it! Worked like a charm. In addition to being a bug barrier, it has some minor reflective properties being white. It also works great for watering. It helps disperse the water evenly across the soil surface as well as holds moistier in the top 1-2" of soil. That will allow root development and nutrition uptake from that top layer of soil that without a cover, is to dry to support and nurish the roots.

....but I REALLY like the snow blanket explaination. 😂

About AG's Sk #1. No, it is not skunky smelling. That said, it is exactly the same Sk #1 plant I grew from seed I purchase in person in A-dam at Sensi Seed Bank and grew out in 1990. And yes, I always wondered about a Skunk #1 that smells quite floral. Now the pheno I grew of Shive Skunk back in those days, pee euu Peppi LePue skunk smell. In talking with Todd, I've discovered that the stink line of Skunk was a pheno/line that Sam originally sold as Skunk #2. If you look hard, I believe you can still find copies of Sam's old seed catalog on line and see his Skunk seed line.
N2

Top Bottom