Free Games

• Thread starter cronicoldguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cronicoldguy

Hey. Not sure if there are gamers here. Or if this is the proper place to post this. But every now and then, Epic Games offers some big name games for free. You dont need to download and install. Just go get it while you can.

Dying Light Enhanced - FREE at Epic Games Until April 13th​

Get It Free at Epic Games

C

cronicoldguy

Dying Light Enhanced is a fantastic addition to the collection. Inform us please about the new upcoming deals.
Speaking of gaming, I've been totally hooked on Counter-Strike lately. The adrenaline rush in those matches is just something else. And guess what? I stumbled upon a CS2 marketplace for skins. Customizing weapons and making them look cool adds a whole new layer of excitement to the game.
So, if you ever come across more game recommendations or freebies, feel free to share. Gamers gotta stick together!
DESTINY 2 and an expansion pack available now FREE at Epic Games. Keep an eye on Epic Games. There are always free games passing thru. Some high end. Destiny 2 is fairly popular.

I mostly play the Battlefield series with my son online. Currently, Battlefield 2042. He and his wife both PC game. I do however download anything free I see that I might like. Most I havent even installed. Some big titles come up now and then at Epic.

Top Bottom