• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Free golden retriver
A friend of mine is going thru a divorce and has to move and cant take his golden retriver Ginger with him Ginger is one of our pups from our golden Luna, pure bred, comes with papers.
She needs a lot of attention and love. She has benn kept outside and really needs a family type home with lots of love and attention as shes just a little hyper. Goldens are people dogs and she will need some work, but I know it will be worth what you put into her as all the other pups from this litter are outstanding. She is madium size jusst turned 2 years old, just beautiful
PM me if interested maybe able to meet up somewhere or deliver
if interested

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
is she edible? I'm asian n Denver n looking.

Stupid remark, are you trying to get banned? I suggest you read the annoucement. Shes like a family member dont appreciate.

420alldaze

420alldaze

some people are just really ignorant! wow wish i had room id take her. she sounds like a lover. good luck 42o

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
I wish i could have a big dog like that. Its always hard giving up an animal that way. I will ask around and see if i can help out.

K

kolah

is she edible? I'm asian n Denver n looking.

Ya know, that's about the tenth rude comment you have made here in the past month or so. Not to mention how you side tracked this thread. .

Anyway, Golden Retrievers are great dogs. I hope she gets a good home.

P

playabme

I'm a newbie so I can't pm you yet but if your in Colorado springs we could meet I have 2 dogs already if they get along perfect if not I tried. She sounds like a typical golden to me, she needs to be inside with people.beautiful coat cute little face they can be a handfull though would like to meet her let me know if your near me thanks

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

I have a 3 yo male Golden and have been looking for a female for about a year now. PM on the way.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Dream Chaser I am pretty sure you are on the short list to be banned. I gave you a warning (Red Box). I just don't know how to ban you or know if I actually have the power to ban you. I don't see a ban hammer icon to just click on and make you disappear.

G

gooey

yeah that was uncalled for and not funny...what a tool...hope you find that ban icon tobor...peace love and respect, gl on finding this dog a nice home

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dream Chaser I am pretty sure you are on the short list to be banned. I gave you a warning (Red Box). I just don't know how to ban you or know if I actually have the power to ban you. I don't see a ban hammer icon to just click on and make you disappear.

Thanks we dont need dumdasses like that here...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Just found out she has found a nice home...If it dont work out will let you all know...

E

E.T.

she's a beautiful golden and i'm glad to know she has somewhere to go

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Soooooo Glad she found a home. I foster animals if it dosnt work out I'd take her till I could find her a home. I love growing pot but I love saving animals even more.....

S

Sasha

Tobor look into it further because we dont need people on the farm that are here just for drama. Obviously this person isnt asian... obviously they dont eat dogs...obviously the comment was made to piss everyone off. Dont threaten this mother fucker just ban him and if you cant figure out how ask Logic for help because assholes like this need to disappear.

Chicken sorry I cant help I already have four rescues. Shes a cutie and I hope the new owners dont keep her outside.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Hey the good news is the dog found a home. Goldies are easy to find homes for. People like them even if they are not into dogs much.

Sometimes people have bad timing with humor or it sounded funny when they posted it. Sometimes you just don't see that it is a bad move.

It has been noted and you people get to cyber chew him pack style for awhile. I think he could be a good pack member in the long run. So chew on him if you must but please make the focus of the thread the fact that DOG GOT RESCUED and chickenman tried to help.

K

kolah

Awesome CM!

I think "Dreamy" needs a rude awakening. It seems every forum has a couple idiots who hide behind the PC screen and talk smack. Banning the scumbag will only make him sign on with another username. Ignore the little shit.

Top Bottom