Free Golden Retriver

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I'm curious how many other kool kats on here foster pets or work with adoption groups........just pondering. I've noticed over the years that compassion for animals kinda goes hand in hand with compassion for our favorite plant. Just wanted to see head count.......

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
I figured it out and DreamChaser is now in the cornfield. Banned forever. I want to thank all you farmers that pointed me in his direction. It was my first ban but you guys helped me.

He had other posts that were ban worthy too.

B

bckwht

Thanks tobor! I read his post right after chicken an posted and had to bite my tongue..honestly was waiting for him to say "jk" bc anyone that follows chickenmans threads would know you DON'T fuck w his animals

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

I'm curious how many other kool kats on here foster pets or work with adoption groups........just pondering. I've noticed over the years that compassion for animals kinda goes hand in hand with compassion for our favorite plant. Just wanted to see head count.......

Lmao my pit bull is sleeping next to me like he's a little lapdog as we speak, it's cold as hell! His nose is like an ice cube lol
I got much love for mans best friend, worked at a vet hospital for some time
So being "edible" is the dumbest shit anyone could possibly say, glad we used the troll be gone on his ass

Tobor congrats on the super mod status, well deserved bro

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

I probably have to many critters but I'm a sucker for a pet in need. I always say "its just till I can find them a good home" lol. Truth is they've already found it.
Glad she's found a home CM.
Tobor thanks for dealing with that.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lmao my pit bull is sleeping next to me like he's a little lapdog as we speak, it's cold as hell! His nose is like an ice cube lol
I got much love for mans best friend, worked at a vet hospital for some time
So being "edible" is the dumbest shit anyone could possibly say, glad we used the troll be gone on his ass

Tobor congrats on the super mod status, well deserved bro

We had a pitbull that was lost hanging around the other day.He was not bothering the cows, so fourtunatly the 3 s rule, shoot, shovel and shut up was not needed.

He was very friendly and healthy. He wandered to neighbors farm and they called us and we decided to put him up for the night and take to pound next day as we called all the locals and nobody knew about him. I called the pound and they hooked me up with the owner who came and got him, he wandered 5 miles or so chasing coyotes, good ending, pitbulls if raised properly are awesome dogs, this one was a total lover...

Venom818

Venom818

I figured it out and DreamChaser is now in the cornfield. Banned forever. I want to thank all you farmers that pointed me in his direction. It was my first ban but you guys helped me.

He had other posts that were ban worthy too.

congrats tobor on making super mod:banana1sv6:

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have to say, I love dogs. They are the spiritual keepers of my garden. One of my pooches loves to just sit with me while I tend.

outwest

putembk

putembk

Our animals rule our house, we just sleep there. They also eat a lot better than I do. All of them were rescued from a shelter or a broken home.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Our animals rule our house, we just sleep there. They also eat a lot better than I do.

Our dogs never have had convential Dog food.
We make our own dog food with grass fed raw beef, raw eggs, raw milk, all types of fruits and veggies mixed with Sojos dog food mix, homemade treats, we got some nice trim dogs that have lots of room to run. Too many eggs and its fart city so we must watch the egg consumption

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

yeah man pits are some very ass loyal dogs, mines a lover then a fighter a split second later lol

Lil shit is on a special venison diet, I cant even begin to say how much that breaks my wallet a week, but hes my dude

3 rules? lol just send there ass to dog whisperer, 90% of the time its the owners fault for the mentality of a unstable dog

I could never kill a dog, that why I left the hospital

putembk

putembk

Where it's easiest for us to give our animals bad food is their begging habits. We do our best to discipline ourselves not to feed our pets any human food. However, they are excellent beggars and sometimes.. we give in.

jeffadies

jeffadies

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Im glad to hear the dog found a home. Ive been fostering some abandon kittens for about 6 months. I catch alot of shit for being such a sap with animals but hell i dont care.lol
Anyone who cares about unwanted animals is a good person in my book.

K

kolah

Honestly, I prefer to hang out with animals moreso than humans. woof.

signed,
Kolah-dog :)

putembk

putembk

I''m sitting here watching my cat and dog wrestle, cat wins every time as soon as the claws come out. flushing today, boring.....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Im right there with yall, I have a rescue pit, canadian bobcat rescue, and my 3 cats we call em the muffins smallest one is 15 pounds biggest is 18 pounds none are fat but we still call em our beanbags with legs, lmao. And another foster cat which might end up being my 4th cat lol. We feed em as raw a diet as we can. And I totally agree about the eggs my god that can get brutal. Ive been woken up before from nasty dog or cat farts, shiiiiiiiiiiit! But I love my pets, I actually knocked a stupid fucking ex friend of mine out for kicking one of my cats. Dragged his ass outside and ended that "friendship" right there on the spot. My animals run my house too.....

B

bckwht

canadian bobcat?? thats freaking awesome man..im more of a dog person but when it comes to wild animals, cats are the most intriguing and def the baddest and soo fucking athletic..ive thought about getting a wolf hybrid whenever i move

putembk

putembk

Lived in the country growing up and you collect lots of wild animals for pets. Had a pet crow, flew around the property and slept in the barn. Also had 2 pet coons. They slept with me! Finally after two years mating season took them away. Bottom line, they left me for a woman!! Had several other varmints over the years but none as humanized as the crow or coons. I have always loved animals more than most people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom